What are you carrying today?

Faktory 47

karacer

Hunter
Dec 21, 2013
PA
Heading out in a few for a trip to Cabela's, just a reason to get out of the house. And I'll be trying out my new DeSantis Mini Scabbard holster with my trusty LC9. Maybe I should leave the credit card at home, I don't need any more self bought Christmas gifts :D

MarkStar

NAA Guardian .380
Nov 24, 2013
Florida
Traveling for a few days so I've got the HK USPc 45 with me...

20131226_081722.jpg

BlueRidge

Scout
Dec 18, 2013
Out on the hog for annual NYD ride.
LCR .38+p strong side jacket pocket.
LCP .380 ball 95gr. weak side back pocket.
One 6rd. mag. and one speed strip reload.
A beautiful, sunny, cold day. Happy New Year!

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Today I am carrying my Ruger security six four inch heavy barrel. Elsie is in my shirt pocket in a Peters pocket holster. Elsie is always with me.
agebeza6.jpg

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

karacer

Hunter
Dec 21, 2013
PA
Carried the LC9 yesterday for a trip to Walmart, had to wait til I was home from work to grab that and go. (No weapons policy at work). Today was a no carry type of day at home, since family was coming over for a traditional New Years dinner, everything was locked away.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
12-28-13Bigfish2Rev.jpg~original

Last Saturday I was packing a Ruger LCP .380 and a Walther PPK S-1. I chartered a boat at Edisto Island and went back into Scott Creek up off the Wadmalaw River. The temperature was in the high 30s.

DSC02163.jpg~original

We started out fishing off Otter Island but thanks to some dolphins and some cold weather, things weren't happening. But I'd hired a young Charter Boat Captain who knew the local waters.

structure2.jpg~original

We went inland and by around noon things had warmed up both weather wise (Low 60s) and for fish. I landed 6 of these ranging from 18 inches to 28 inches, 8-10 pounders. I'd hired the boat for 3 hours but once things started happening the Captain let things ride on the house for another hour. He got a got a good tip afterwards.

Redfish or Spot Tail Bass Channel Bass or Puppy Drum are opportunistic feeders who are slow movers this time of year but don't turn their noses up at a piece of shrimp. The usual Sheepshead and Trout were sleeping in.

I'm back in town this morning, carrying the usual. Rainy weather with low temperatures this week, a range trip might help.

MarkStar

NAA Guardian .380
Nov 24, 2013
Florida
Damascus7 said:
My Baretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact IWB at 10:00 comfortably in my Taugua Holster.
7y6e3y7u.jpg

For all the talk about how ugly these are, I personally think they are a good looking "modern" gun. Makes me consider branching out to a new caliber... 8)

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Slowhand said:
12-28-13Bigfish2Rev.jpg~original

Last Saturday I was packing a Ruger LCP .380 and a Walther PPK S-1. I chartered a boat at Edisto Island and went back into Scott Creek up off the Wadmalaw River. The temperature was in the high 30s.

DSC02163.jpg~original

We started out fishing off Otter Island but thanks to some dolphins and some cold weather, things weren't happening. But I'd hired a young Charter Boat Captain who knew the local waters.

structure2.jpg~original

We went inland and by around noon things had warmed up both weather wise (Low 60s) and for fish. I landed 6 of these ranging from 18 inches to 28 inches, 8-10 pounders. I'd hired the boat for 3 hours but once things started happening the Captain let things ride on the house for another hour. He got a got a good tip afterwards.

Redfish or Spot Tail Bass Channel Bass or Puppy Drum are opportunistic feeders who are slow movers this time of year but don't turn their noses up at a piece of shrimp. The usual Sheepshead and Trout were sleeping in.

I'm back in town this morning, carrying the usual. Rainy weather with low temperatures this week, a range trip might help.
Looks like great fun.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Today I went to a radio controlled airplane fly in the gymnasium.
You never know when somebody might have a zero. So I took my Ruger commander 45 ACP on my Left side at 3 o'clock inside the waistband and my LCP in my shirt pocket.
It was my lucky day I bought a ticket on a raffle for a UMX AS3Xtra and I came home with it. By the way my granddaughter was the one that pulled the ticket.
y9utugyg.jpg

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk