What are you carrying today?

Faktory 47

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
I thought it would be interesting to see what everybody carries daily.
Lately I've been hearing LCP to much mostly inside the waistband and when I'm working at the marina back pocket.
Today I'm going shopping with the wife all day. Today I think I'll carry my Bersa ultra compact 9 millimeter. LCP might even go along for the ride today.

What are you carrying today?
RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

M

mukwah

Baretta PX4 Sub Compact IWB at 10 o'clock with extended mag in carrier at 4 o'clock. In a bad part of town today for auto repair.

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

Yogi 117

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Salem OR
Kahr CM9 residing in front R pocket in a PJHolster pocket holster, perfect fit for me. Briefcase backup is a Glock30 with 3 spare mags...Yogi 8) 8) 8)

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Right this very second (in my recliner watching TV), I've got my LCP in a Blackhawk front pocket holster. However, when I went to the mall for a few hours today, the LCP was in the Uncle George Wallet Holster in my right rear pocket...because I was carrying a full-size Colt 1911 .45 in an IWB crossdraw holster...to protect me from zombies of course. :D

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
Gotta change the title to "were" instead of "are" ::) , but I was carrying my LCP in my Bulldog "cell phone" holster today except while I was working for the Emergency Management Director (Wisconsin law gets in the way there).

Shootinbil

Hunter
May 13, 2013
Indiana
Smith & Wesson bodyguard 380 In my front pocket. The Beretta nano In a belt slide holster.

Sent from My Compound
My Tactical Shooting Channel

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Well today my BERSA Nine and LCP accompany me to Gander Mountain and there I came home with the new Ruger 1911 commander.
I have been wanting one every sense Ruger came out with the SR 1911 now I own one.

y6uqe9ur.jpg

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Reactions: 2 people
R

rayzer007

Congratulations Rich! A very nice addition to your collection! 8)

Ray

M

mukwah

Way to go Rich! You scored the big one! Have fun!;D

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

Gwgw60

Hunter
Aug 5, 2012
Northern Virginia USA
I'm carrying nothing today; working in a Federal facility. Can't even lock in the car in the parking lot. I think it is wrong, but I'm not going to risk a federal felony conviction.