What are you carrying today?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA
M

mukwah

Baretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact 9mm w/extended mag IWB @ 10 O' clock. Gonna see how she will carry.
e5ejezyp.jpg

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
If it stops raining later today, I plan to carry the Mini 14 out back and find out what I can do with it using the iron peep sight. I then plan to carry it back in along with a fair amount of spent brass casings. ;D

Of course, I will also be carrying the LCP in the right front pocket.

M

mukwah

BDD, you carrying that mini14 concealed in a holster, or open carry??LOL......Have fun!!!!>:D

M

mukwah

LOL, that should get you a BIG latte BDD!!:))

R

rayzer007

Kahr CW9 in a Don Hume (second) leather belt-slide for the morning service.
S&W 442 in my new Null shoulder holster for the evening service.
Kimber PepperBlasterII in sportcoat pocket both times.

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
11-25-12ConcealedCarry.jpg

I’m a big fan of the Walther PPK S-1 and the Ruger LCP. I just got back from picking up some fishing tackle at Wal Mart and a few groceries at Publix. I usually pack a Primary Carry and BUG. During the fall and winter months I go up in caliber.

You can't go wrong with a good knife.

M

mukwah

Re: Re: What are you carrying today?

Trigger_1 said:
Little Elsie doing the job today...... ;D
Here also! Perfect tool for the job!

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
I got a Mika Pocket holster in the mail a couple of weeks ago for my Smith 442 so I've been giving that a try. Mr Mika calls you up after you place an order to talk to you about what to expect, his background, ship times, answer questions etc. I thought that was nice of him. Great price also.

So I'm carrying a Smith & Wesson 442 in a Mika round bottom pocket holster with 135gr short barrel +P 38 SGD's and a 5Star speedloader with 5 more in the other pocket.