What are you carrying today?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
R

rayzer007

Yogi 117 said:
Day 3 of an 8 day vacation in Whistler B.C. Canada, no carry for me. Sure feel naked without at least one pistol on me. Yogi 8)

I feel your pain Yogi. I have to go to Chicago soon. A knife and pepper spray will have to do.

Ray

Update - 13 more people shot there today; 47 on Father's Day weekend.
God forbid any private citizens (especially out-of-towners) should be allowed to protect
themselves. I guess we're just supposed to scream and run like cowards.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Now that I have 200 rounds through the new LC9, I have been carrying it tonight. I am liking this gun more and more. 200 rounds and closest thing to a problem has been that it did not stay open on last round on a couple of my reloads.

Indigowolf

John
Jun 8, 2012
New Hampshire
Zip code
Same as I always do ... LCP, spare mag, pocket knife.
If I have to go into a place that requires I leave my firearm and knife behind in my car, I have a large sharpie marker I keep in the car that has passed security checkpoints without as much as a blink. It will work as a less than lethal defense tool if needed. ( airport, police station, courthouse )

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
bigdogdaddy said:
I have been cleaning the garage all afternoon. Mostly been carrying a broom and dustpan.

The dust pan I have in my garage is made from galvanized steel with a heavy duty wooden handle. I made it 44 years ago in Jr. High School shop class. It's pretty heavy duty and could be used if warranted. Would not want to get hit by it.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Re: Re: What are you carrying today?

bigdogdaddy said:
I have been cleaning the garage all afternoon. Mostly been carrying a broom and dustpan.

You should always carry when you're cleaning the garage you never know when a ferocious dust bunny comes out from underneath the workbench. LOL

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Well today I'm mowed the yard so I Carried my LCP like normal. Plus I also carried my Phoenix 22 in case I would run across a aggressive groundhog.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
Heading to the mall in a few minutes...so I'm leaving the LCP at home and carrying a full-size Colt 1911 and a spare mag. Hey, "I be needin' it for squirrels and such." :)

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Sarge said:
Heading to the mall in a few minutes...so I'm leaving the LCP at home and carrying a full-size Colt 1911 and a spare mag. Hey, "I be needin' it for squirrels and such." :)

Never know when a flash mob might show up. Nice choice!

R

rayzer007

RICHGCOOP said:
Plus I also carried my Phoenix 22 in case I would run across a aggressive groundhog.

Figured you dispensed with them a while back Rich; are you sure there's any left around your property!?! :eek: ;)

Ray

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
They are getting a little gun shy around this area.
I spent most of the summer at the lake working in the marina and fishing. Only coming home to mow the yard and a wife to wash clothes.
That's where I got the mad money to buy my Ruger 1911 commander.
Like a Hickok 45 would say life is good.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Well today I'm carring my Colt Mark four 70 series 45acp. It was getting a bad case of safeitis. LOL
RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
Soon as I get off work, my SR9c has been stepping up to the front of the line. Seems I rotate a 3-6 months with my main carry, first it was the LCP, then the .357 snubby and now the SR9c is back 1st in line again. It's great to have options! :D Been getting a hankerin to carry the SR22PB around the house lately, (I carry at home) but just around the house.

M

mukwah

Off today, LC9 w/extended mag in a Galco IWB Stow N Go.

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!