What are you carrying today?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
R

rayzer007

Church today;usually the Kahr CW9, but I just changed the grips on the Combat Commander (back to the original checkered wood) so that's another option. With the fall here Elsie will see less carry time.

Ray

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Re: Re: What are you carrying today?

bigdogdaddy said:
Had a bunch of buddies over from church tonight for bonfire and cookout. So I was carrying my Mini 14 around for show and tell.

I love show & tell.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

R

rayzer007

Church tonight (that's the Baptists for 'ya). Since I'm not on the security detail this evening, I'll go with the 442 snub in a nice Ritchie Leather Co. snap-on OWB.

Ray

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
LC9 IWB and Seecamp back pocket wallet from a famous holster maker in Texas. ::)

M

mukwah

Excellent combo Doug!

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
My loading mentor attends the same church as I do. After church he said he had something for me. Opened up the back of his truck to reveal a gun case. Opened it up and said, "Keep it a while and bring it back when you are done with it". It was a Kriss Vector. If you don't know what it is you are not alone. Many wouldn't. Fortunately I did. Anyway, he handed me the Vector, 100 rounds of .45 acp reloads, a couple of 30 round mags and said go have fun.

So what was I carrying today? A Kriss Vector. Pics and range report in the near future.

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
bigdogdaddy said:
My loading mentor attends the same church as I do. After church he said he had something for me. Opened up the back of his truck to reveal a gun case. Opened it up and said, "Keep it a while and bring it back when you are done with it". It was a Kriss Vector. If you don't know what it is you are not alone. Many wouldn't. Fortunately I did. Anyway, he handed me the Vector, 100 rounds of .45 acp reloads, a couple of 30 round mags and said go have fun.

So what was I carrying today? A Kriss Vector. Pics and range report in the near future.

Holly cow! Definitely know what one is, they had one on Sons of Guns a while back they tweaked out. Have fun, looking forward to the pics/report.

M

mukwah

Worked today, LCP with me. Off tomorrow, think I'll carry my PX4.
vydupusa.jpg

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!