Well I am down to my last pack of cigarettes again.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
You can do it man. Don't smoke the rest of that pack though. Prove what a bad ass you are by having them and not smoking them.

I still have a half can of Copenhagen sitting on my work bench at home from 13 months ago when I quit.

Reactions: Bypass and sam

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
My lungs are hurting today, if that is even possible. I am going to try my hardest to quit again. Wish me luck guys. So I am going to finish this pack off today and hopefully when you guys see me at the meet and greet Sep 20th I will be 30 days plus smoke free.

I have terminal COPD, I quit after 40 yrs 3 packs a day. If I can do it, so can you!!!

Reactions: Mac11FA and sam

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
You can do it man. Don't smoke the rest of that pack though. Prove what a bad ass you are by having them and not smoking them.

I still have a half can of Copenhagen sitting on my work bench at home from 13 months ago when I quit.
Nice man. :thumb: Tobacco is hard to quit. I am glad you kicked the habit. I will try to do that.

Reactions: sam
H

Hoss

Got any Gkocks??? :)

Do it man. Go get a vape setup and keep enjoying it.

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Got any Gkocks??? :)

Do it man. Go get a vape setup and keep enjoying it.
I have 3 different types of vape machines. They just didn't work for me. I can do it without them I think. LOL, after the thrashing I got the last time promising things if I didn't quit I am going to have to pass on making promises I don't intend to keep. I just need to find something to do to stay busy and keep my mind off of cigarettes. Maybe I can hire a cute hooker for 72 hours until this nicotene clears my system. Kidding. ;) Hmmm maybe.

Reactions: Dixietoolz and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I wish you the best of luck!
you are in my thoughts

watching my grandpa die from smoking was not something I wish on anyone
he was so weak and on oxygen. he would turn off the oxygen machine and place his ashtray on top of it and light 1 up
he had 1 last cig just about an hour B4 he passed. he asked god to take him on thanksgiving (he always left thanksgiving evening for southern ohio to deer hunt)
he went home to god on thanksgiving morning 2005

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
I wish you the best of luck!
you are in my thoughts

watching my grandpa die from smoking was not something I wish on anyone
he was so weak and on oxygen. he would turn off the oxygen machine and place his ashtray on top of it and light 1 up
he had 1 last cig just about an hour B4 he passed. he asked god to take him on thanksgiving (he always left thanksgiving evening for southern ohio to deer hunt)
he went home to god on thanksgiving morning 2005
:( Thank you Sam.

Reactions: sam

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
You can do it. I know it's hard- I've quit (well, paused) for a year or so at the time. Then there was a divorce when I let a lot of things go to hell. Nobody to blame but me on that one.

Best advice I have is that if it gets too bad, buy the worst off brand smokes at the store. Do not buy the ones you like... makes it easier to remember that you are supposed to not like them anymore.

Reactions: Bypass and sam

Bypass

Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
You can do it. I know it's hard- I've quit (well, paused) for a year or so at the time. Then there was a divorce when I let a lot of things go to hell. Nobody to blame but me on that one.

Best advice I have is that if it gets too bad, buy the worst off brand smokes at the store. Do not buy the ones you like... makes it easier to remember that you are supposed to not like them anymore.
Thanks man, sound advice. :thumb: