Wat? how is this not NFA?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
http://www.recoilweb.com/usa-1shot-non-nfa-butt-stock-for-your-handgun-69131.html

USA-1Shot-2.jpg

“We asked the ATF their opinion and they had none, as it is not a permanent part of the weapon. Every law enforcement agency, military unit and professional shooter or hunter who has seen it thinks it’s the greatest improvement to handgun accuracy they have ever seen and all of the feedback has been positive.”

Read more: http://www.recoilweb.com/usa-1shot-non-nfa-butt-stock-for-your-handgun-69131.html#ixzz3h7Rss4FR

Reactions: Richard P. Musgrove

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The greatest improvement in handgun accuracy is making it a carbine? LOL! This thing, in no way, improves the accuracy of the handgun.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
The greatest improvement in handgun accuracy is making it a carbine? LOL! This thing, in no way, improves the accuracy of the handgun.

Nope, probably does wonders in improving the accuracy of the person shooting it though.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Heartwarming. lol

27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Heartwarming. lol

27 “‘If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.
Hell yea Group 5'er for sure, eat all yall when society fails