Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
That's why I'd like to get together and compare course books. :thumb:
Ill be straight up with ya. I'm hesitant to do that because I know you're faithful to TR and their people. I respect your loyalty, totally get it and applaud you for it.

I'm not knocking it at all.

I just don't want this turning into a TR vs VR thing.

Reactions: Shemp and rOmiLaYu

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
There were a couple TR Alumnus there that had taken classes from Reid while at TR. They were very pleased with the class at VR.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Ill be straight up with ya. I'm hesitant to do that because I know you're faithful to TR and their people. I respect your loyalty, totally get it and applaud you for it.

I'm not knocking it at all.

I just don't want this turning into a TR vs VR thing.

I've not once "turned" it into anything other than a positive have I? All my comments have been of a positive nature.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Seems like it would be really bulky and shift around. But you're probably more accustomed to load carriage than us civvies.Is that a PIG Brig PC?
I'm used the the IOTV.

That's the exact PC. The side bands keep it night and tight. Everything stayed very snug.

Heigh and tight is always right.

Reactions: DarthVader

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I've not once "turned" it into anything other than a positive have I? All my comments have been of a positive nature.
You're kidding, right? You took the first shot at mtdawg by asking a question that implied his inability to discuss the issue since he hadn't taken classes at TR and now you're trying to get your hands on VR's book to prove that he's just copying what was done at TR. You then went on to speak to matters that you were not party to but only heard second - hand, doing exactly what you just called mtdawg out on.

Your only interest in this thread was to defend the honor of Yeager et al. by poo-poo'ing Valor Ridge. I don't have a dog in the fight but you clearly do and anytime Camden, TN comes up, you can guarantee that dramamac will make his way into the conversation. To say anything else is disingenuous and insulting to even the least of our intelligences.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
You're kidding, right? You took the first shot at mtdawg by asking a question that implied his inability to discuss the issue since he hadn't taken classes at TR and now you're trying to get your hands on VR's book to prove that he's just copying what was done at TR. You then went on to speak to matters that you were not party to but only heard second - hand, doing exactly what you just called mtdawg out on.

Your only interest in this thread was to defend the honor of Yeager et al. by poo-poo'ing Valor Ridge. I don't have a dog in the fight but you clearly do and anytime Camden, TN comes up, you can guarantee that dramamac will make his way into the conversation. To say anything else is disingenuous and insulting to even the least of our intelligences.

And here comes the haters full of negativity and angst, hoping to create drama and stir shit up. You entertain me Romy.

Reactions: Sheps and Leshaire

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I'll say this and be done...since this clearly isn't the direction Righter desired.

"Lack of real knowledge?" I assume you're insinuating that you have some sort of information that I don't. I would argue that at best, you have one side of the story...and even then only second hand. Either way, though, you are correct....there is definitely a lack of "real knowledge" present.

And as to "immature persistence," I'll admit to the persistence but the only "immaturity" I see here is your ridiculously blind allegiance to any and all things Yeager. Cocaine dealer? No problem...he's friends with James. Stolen Valor YouTube celebrity? No biggie, James said he was good to go. And the list goes on...

You came into this thread attacking mtdawg and the guy that started Valor Ridge...even going so far as to say that he was just taking TR curriculum and rebranding it. You then went on to even attempt to get the materials...and what? We all know where it would have gone from there....and then you have the chutzpah to say you've been nothing but positive?

To be fair, you weren't the first one to make this a VR vs TR thread, but when the topic was broached, you showed up on cue, as predicted.

As I said, I'm done....I just couldn't let it slide.

Reactions: DarthVader

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Careful everyone, Romy is going to bring out his thesaurus to show everyone how much he doesn't care.

Reactions: dougiemac