Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Seen a true statement some time back.

"The gun fight will only last as many rounds you as you have"

So if you are carrying a revolver either have a very disciplined shot or carry a couple good reloads. Even with a semi auto carry a back up mag.

Also one other thing I noticed. Why after firing shots at the bad guy, did they allow him to regain distance after running out the door. That seems pretty damn stupid. That is where I would unload the remaining rounds into his chest.

I wonder what type of ammo they where running?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Seen a true statement some time back.

"The gun fight will only last as many rounds you as you have"

So if you are carrying a revolver either have a very disciplined shot or carry a couple good reloads. Even with a semi auto carry a back up mag.

Also one other thing I noticed. Why after firing shots at the bad guy, did they allow him to regain distance after running out the door. That seems pretty damn stupid. That is where I would unload the remaining rounds into his chest.

I wonder what type of ammo they where running?

They're two women at a liquor store....like most gun owners they aren't full tactitards.

Also, unload the mag into a perp running away? Jury would love that

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
He came back because he was locked in. Apparently there were 2 remote locked security doors. He busted out of the first, but couldn't get out of the 2nd. I'm assuming he was pleading to be let out, then realized it wasn't happening so he went for the revolver

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
They're two women at a liquor store....like most gun owners they aren't full tactitards.

Hooked on phonics will work for you.

"Also one other thing I noticed. Why after firing shots at the bad guy, did they allow him to regain distance after running out the door. That seems pretty damn stupid. That is where I would unload the remaining rounds into his chest."

This comment means the guy ran out the door. He then regained distance by running back in through the door. That is where I would have unloaded the remaining rounds into him. I am aware of the laws and about firing at a bad guy running from you.

Reactions: scand

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
I didn't want to be Captain Hindsight with the "should've, could've, I would've" comments, but they could definitely benefit from some training. I'll leave it at that. They're alive, they won.

Note the girl with the DA/SA, after each shot, she keeps attempting to pull the hammer or checking to see if it's in SA. Adrenaline diminishes your cognitive and fine motor skills, but I thought it was interesting.

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code

Also full tactitards or not. Know how to use the weapon you are going to defend yourself with. A little range time goes a long way

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
He came back because he was locked in. Apparently there were 2 remote locked security doors. He busted out of the first, but couldn't get out of the 2nd. I'm assuming he was pleading to be let out, then realized it wasn't happening so he went for the revolver
That explains the reason he came back. The exact time I would be unloading the remaining rounds.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Sorry but this can't be real. Once he got shot he would stop, fall down and die. I've seen enough TV shows to know this.

You forgot slung across the room, through a shelf/wall and DRT.

Reactions: Hoss

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
If those ladies had just a little bit of training this would have gone very differently. I don’t understand why anyone would carry a revolver, let alone keep one under the counter for defense of a business or home. Makes me wonder if they still like black and white TVs too.

Reactions: Hoss

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Daughter identified a threat but was not able to retrieve the gun from under the counter.

She reached for it a second time when perp was distracted. Fail #2.

Perp gets money - starts to leave and mom retrieves revolver. I guess he's locked in at that point? What's the law say about that? Mom blasts him through glass door. Don't know if she connected or not.

He comes back and gets popped and tries to leave again. Comes back again but without shotgun?

Engages mother and daughter is sheltering behind counter?

Mother gets a pistol upside the head - I wonder if he tried to shoot her first and realized the revolver was empty?

Looks like the blood loss started kicking in 'cause he was stumbling around like he was drunk.