Trump just caved

American Revival Apparel Company

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If somebody wants to start a thread like that today, that would be great. I’ll help to add to it tomorrow and keep it going. But I’m on the road right now and I Will be home until probably 8 PM, then I’m going straight to the bar LOL. Long ass day

Reactions: karlvv

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I've written the governor, reps and senators and both state and federal level.

My hope against hope is that the dems will try to throw in the kitchen sink and the repubs will want something "lighter" and that nothing will get done like Washington per usual.

Fingers crossed but please make your reps work for you! Call/write/whatever.

Reactions: dial1911 and Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I've written the governor, reps and senators and both state and federal level.

My hope against hope is that the dems will try to throw in the kitchen sink and the repubs will want something "lighter" and that nothing will get done like Washington per usual.

Fingers crossed but please make your reps work for you! Call/write/whatever.
Well done.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Just wrote this to the white house with the link @NWS provided:

Elements of the left are misguided and are moving to further restrict our II Amendment Constitutional Rights. Their proposed actions are focusing on the tools of the murders rather than the evil person that murdered those children in the first place.

Why aren't we focusing on the failed systems that could have possibly prevented these murders? FBI, local law enforcement, Facebook was even notified. Terrible failures at many levels! Let's fix our systems, not demonize the NRA and firearms.

Please make a stand to protect the II Amendment and not let these forces further erode our RIGHTs.

Thank you,

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
28379287_10160043684330483_866742265125668834_n.jpg

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Just wrote this to the white house with the link @NWS provided:

Elements of the left are misguided and are moving to further restrict our II Amendment Constitutional Rights. Their proposed actions are focusing on the tools of the murders rather than the evil person that murdered those children in the first place.

Why aren't we focusing on the failed systems that could have possibly prevented these murders? FBI, local law enforcement, Facebook was even notified. Terrible failures at many levels! Let's fix our systems, not demonize the NRA and firearms.

Please make a stand to protect the II Amendment and not let these forces further erode our RIGHTs.

Thank you,
Thanks for posting this. I'm terrible at sending stuff like that because I always think of something I should have added after it's sent lol.
I sent it to my representative (R) whose daughter just so happened to be one of my wife's employees for years.

Reactions: Hayata

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Another aspect that is worth mentioning is the thousands of Americans that work in the firearm industry. Further gun-control measures aren't just social, it will impact jobs for many.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leadhoof and Hayata

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Another aspect that is worth mentioning is the thousands of Americans that work in the firearm industry. Further gun-control measures aren't just social it will impact jobs for many.
Not to mention the thousands of people who use firearms to successfully repel violence every year. That side of the issue is almost always ignored.

Reactions: 1776 and Hayata

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Another aspect that is worth mentioning is the thousands of Americans that work in the firearm industry. Further gun-control measures aren't just social, it will impact jobs for many.

Amen to that. Illinois is trying to pass some unconstitutional bullshit right now, and there's no way I can stay here if it passes.