GA Firing Line

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Jesus have you guys heard about the Minnesota proposal?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
The worst bill imaginable. Among other things, medical records linked to police for gun confiscation.

Well, that's one way to keep people from getting the help that they need.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Honestly, this bullshit makes me want to cry...not even afraid to admit it.

Reactions: Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Dont lose your shit yet sally. There is a ton of fight in our group.
I know, I just can't believe that joe public has gobbled up all of this bullshit. It makes me incredibly sad for our great grandkids. If things keep going this way, they'll never know the joy that guns, hunting, shooting, fondling, collecting, and enjoying firearms is.

Reactions: DoglegArms

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I know, I just can't believe that joe public has gobbled up all of this bullshit. It makes me incredibly sad for our great grandkids. If things keep going this way, they'll never know the joy that guns, hunting, shooting, fondling, collecting, and enjoying firearms is.

I know there are millions of people in this country that wont let that happen.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I know there are millions of people in this country that wont let that happen.
I don't put that much faith in people. We're losing the cultural war. I've been beating the shit out of this drum for years, but we need to be just as "diverse" as the left claims/wants to be if we are going to survive.

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I don't put that much faith in people. We're losing the cultural war. I've been beating the shit out of this drum for years, but we need to be just as "diverse" as the left claims/wants to be if we are going to survive.

Who is actively trying to keep away the gays or pseudo lefties that like and want guns?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Who is actively trying to keep away the gays or pseudo lefties that like and want guns?
Anyone that uses "ghey" "gay" "fags" in a derogatory manner in posts for one. We had a window post the Orlando Pulse shooting when lgbt's were very interested in the 2a. Unfortunately, many in the firearms community were to unsure of their own sexuality to simply be welcoming, but took it upon themselves to create an atmosphere that was less than hospitable.

There's really no denying that the firearms community is afflicted with a bit of bro culture. I'm sure someone as perceptive as you has noticed it.\

I've seriously been saying this on GA forums for a decade. Don't divide the 2a along party lines. It's for any American that chooses to embrace it.

Last edited: