The Official UGA Thread

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
haha. Must be a U fan. You guys are more desperate than UGA fans wanting a national championship. Miami is crap. I look forward to seeing what richt can do for you in 15 years.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
haha. Must be a U fan. You guys are more desperate than UGA fans wanting a national championship. Miami is crap. I look forward to seeing what richt can do for you in 15 years.
Not a Miami fan. I just think it's funny how uga fans have been whining for years that they need to get rid of Richt and then when it finally happens they are mad. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami got really good fast. Miami will do anything to win again and with richts recruiting they might

Reactions: Strider12

Sublimebeer

Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Also, it's bee
Not a Miami fan. I just think it's funny how uga fans have been whining for years that they need to get rid of Richt and then when it finally happens they are mad. I wouldn't be surprised if Miami got really good fast. Miami will do anything to win again and with richts recruiting they might

Bruh. I went to UGA in 2000. I had a year without richt. I couldn't give a flying fuck why coached us as long as we actually were a team worth a shit. Winning the teams that were a given doesn't make me happy. I can't think of any UGA grad in my time frame that is upset about him being canned. I was calling for it 3 years ago. He is a good coach. Not a great coach. There is no reason to have some of the best talent to go pro while you are a couch and not get a title. Some people are cool with just winning. I was born in 80. The year UGA got it's last national championship again ND. My calling for Richt's head was 2012. That should have been out sec championship and and a repeat of the September I was born. Anywho. Fuck all you. Miami will suck ass for years. Maybe one or two good seasons out of 15yrs. I won't know, because they will never be on the radar of a team worth a shit in the top 4.

Sublimebeer

Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Ps. If you read my post 6 times it will make sense. I hosted my company party tonight. SHIT HOUSED SON!

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Also, it's bee

Bruh. I went to UGA in 2000. I had a year without richt. I couldn't give a flying fuck why coached us as long as we actually were a team worth a shit. Winning the teams that were a given doesn't make me happy. I can't think of any UGA grad in my time frame that is upset about him being canned. I was calling for it 3 years ago. He is a good coach. Not a great coach. There is no reason to have some of the best talent to go pro while you are a couch and not get a title. Some people are cool with just winning. I was born in 80. The year UGA got it's last national championship again ND. My calling for Richt's head was 2012. That should have been out sec championship and and a repeat of the September I was born. Anywho. Fuck all you. Miami will suck ass for years. Maybe one or two good seasons out of 15yrs. I won't know, because they will never be on the radar of a team worth a shit in the top 4.
In that case you should be ecstatic that Richt is not coaching the bowl game. You can't have it both ways

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Looks like the dawgs could go with J. Eason and let him throw the ball so it's not so 1 demensional.
Dawgs got the first half ahead 14-10

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
33-24 WIN
That's a good start.

Yep. That was a pretty good game. Of course I'm just glad that college football is back on so it could have been a blowout and I'd probably say the same thing. We definitely have some things to improve on if we want to pull off a W against some of the better SEC teams.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
So how far up the list should the Dawgs go. Are they in the top 5 or the top 10. I could see them going to 8-9 but they will continue to improve and go straight to the top.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That was a pretty good drive. It'll be interesting to see how Eason does today.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
This game is pathetic. 2 point difference against a nobody school. SMH.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
A win is a win but it was an ugly embarrassing one. The O line needs more strength training they got pushed over today and next weeks D line at Mizzo will be even tougher than today.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
How the fuck does this make any sense? :wacko:

SmartSelectImage_2016-09-11-09-55-47.png

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
How the fuck does this make any sense? :wacko:

View attachment 19387
Cause they played like crap yesterday and barely beat an unranked team so the coaches voted they are not a #9 team in the nation. I get that every team has bad games but they better be early in the season. Hopefully this is their last one.