The Official UGA Thread

American Revival Apparel Company

BackWoods

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Temple
Zip code
Just think, next year we are suppose to be getting the top HS prospected QB!!
56ea1d13dc1e51c4501ffe10155678a7.jpg

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I still like Richt.

Liking him is ok but he's done as a coach here.
Has the best talent on the planet and constantly underperfoms.
When it got hot a couple years back he got rid his oc and dc, results are still the same, maybe a little worse.
Past time to go.

Reactions: AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I never understood the whole "can't be a fan of a team if you didn't go there"

I have no more in common with the falcons than I do with UGA bit to some its more acceptable to be a falcons fan than a UGA fan.

If college football only relied on students and alumni these teams wouldn't be near as well funded and popular.

H

Hoss

I never understood the whole "can't be a fan of a team if you didn't go there"

I have no more in common with the falcons than I do with UGA bit to some its more acceptable to be a falcons fan than a UGA fan.

If college football only relied on students and alumni these teams wouldn't be near as well funded and popular.

I never understood a non-related fan base crucifying coaches and teenaged players from a school extra curricular activity as if it were a professional franchise. Most of these kids are just playing ball to pay the bills.

Reactions: Strider12

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I never understood a non-related fan base crucifying coaches and teenaged players from a school extra curricular activity as if it were a professional franchise. Most of these kids are just playing ball to pay the bills.

While the players may not be getting a pay check college ball is closer to pro than it is to highschool alot of the time.

If it were just an extra curricular activity they would be paying some of the coaches 7 figure salaries.

Personally I prefer watching college ball. I honestly couldn't even tell you the last time I watched a whole pro game, but I love watching college games every week.

Reactions: dial1911

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Richt is a BUTTHURT bitch. Should have been a man and finished his season. Fag. Either way I knew he was BUTTHURT. I called him going to the U and les coming to UGA. I was "wrong", but only because lsu realized the citizens would have burned the city down. So, we get Kirby. I'm good with that.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Why would he finish the season? He got fired. If they wanted him to keep coaching they should have thought about that... People are gonna lose it when Eason follows Richt to The U.

Reactions: Strider12

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Why would he finish the season? He got fired. If they wanted him to keep coaching they should have thought about that... People are gonna lose it when Eason follows Richt to The U.

Well, all the liberal owed ESPN guys were talking about how stand up richt is, and that he would "for sure finish his season". Eason can go there. And go to the toilet bowl.