Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
I think you guys are technically correct, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

(I have always heard that you have to carry around a copy of the paperwork. Probably it was more "avoid trouble" advice-at least in this state.)

If I shot at public ranges I would probably carry paperwork with me. Since I only shoot on private land I don't worry about it too much.

I do have copies of everything saved to the cloud and I can access them from my phone or any computer if I absolutely need to.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
If I shot at public ranges I would probably carry paperwork with me. Since I only shoot on private land I don't worry about it too much.

I do have copies of everything saved to the cloud and I can access them from my phone or any computer if I absolutely need to.

Yeah-

Good points.

Not much reason for Johnny Law to be worrying what you are up to on private land.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I carry digital copies.

Technically, a Georgia officer Dan arrest you if you don't have your stamps, and the stamps are simply an affirmative defense.

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I carry digital copies.

Technically, a Georgia officer Dan arrest you if you don't have your stamps, and the stamps are simply an affirmative defense.

Yeah-

I always figured it would be easier just to carry it around.

All the class III folks I know do.