Suppressor Covers

Faktory 47

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Says the outer cover is rated for 3 mag dumps on full auto. This would possibly help with switching over to another gun if it is still warm.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Have you had trouble with the heat coming off the can causing a mirage in your optic. I found a device that looks to be a good fix for that.

View attachment 10190

https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/suppressor-covers.html
Are you looking for mirage reduction or something that can handle rapid fire? There are alot of companies making mirage covers, but only a few designed to really handle heat. If you're going to be blasting, get one designed to handle high heat or you'll end up melting the cover to your suppressor. Most of the heat resistant ones will run $90-125.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Are you looking for mirage reduction or something that can handle rapid fire? There are alot of companies making mirage covers, but only a few designed to really handle heat. If you're going to be blasting, get one designed to handle high heat or you'll end up melting the cover to your suppressor. Most of the heat resistant ones will run $90-125.
I'm not planning on doing 3 mag dumps but I will sit and shoot consistent shots just pausing for cadence to get on target. I'm not switching to another gun just didn't want any interference with heat.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
You can buy a roll of exhaust wrap for $10 and make your own.

That's what I used to use on my bolt gun. My semi autos don't have magnified optics, so I never worried about them.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Ambien again?

Probably a bad idea honestly. But the only one of those silicone covers I've ever fooled around with, had to be cut off of the suppressor to remove it.

fooling around with one, you really should of had lube, may not have gotten your "suppressor" stuck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthVader