Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I had the opportunity to introduce several people to the NFA world this past Sunday. I took the AR15 with the Grunt -M , the 22/45 with the HA Guardian, and the M11 with the Octane 45. I also got the opportunity to test out some really inexpensive 9mm remanufactured ammo I purchased on the cheap. Everything went great. There were even some people fishing the pond that I asked to shoot as well. People were actually impressed with the suppression on the M11. I had purchased the 9mm end cap but was unable to get the baffle to seat properly. The ammo performed flawlessly. It was nice to allow people the opportunity to shoot something they may never have the opportunity to shoot. I got more satisfaction from watching everyone have fun.

P.S. The powder for the 9mm ammo smelled funky. I missed my wife later that evening and she said my soul patch smelled like pussy. Just a word of caution.

Reactions: sam

DaBlock

Woodsman
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Zip code
The ammo performed flawlessly. It was nice to allow people the opportunity to shoot something they may never have the opportunity to shoot. I got more satisfaction from watching everyone have fun. P.S. The powder for the 9mm ammo smelled funky. I missed my wife later that evening and she said my soul patch smelled like pussy. Just a word of caution.[/QUOTE said:
Who was the re-man by? I just ordered some 147gr Federal and it felt about $50 too dear per case.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I had the opportunity to introduce several people to the NFA world this past Sunday. I took the AR15 with the Grunt -M , the 22/45 with the HA Guardian, and the M11 with the Octane 45. I also got the opportunity to test out some really inexpensive 9mm remanufactured ammo I purchased on the cheap. Everything went great. There were even some people fishing the pond that I asked to shoot as well. People were actually impressed with the suppression on the M11. I had purchased the 9mm end cap but was unable to get the baffle to seat properly. The ammo performed flawlessly. It was nice to allow people the opportunity to shoot something they may never have the opportunity to shoot. I got more satisfaction from watching everyone have fun.

P.S. The powder for the 9mm ammo smelled funky. I missed my wife later that evening and she said my soul patch smelled like pussy. Just a word of caution.

ok,the P.S. part.............explain

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The powder they used in the remanufactured ammo had a wild smell. When you shoot a suppressed weapon, you generally have more blowback. Thus, the funky smelling powder was blown back into my face and apparently smells just like tuna!