Stingrays. Not just for killing Steve Irwin.

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I was just reading this story. Not shocked in the least. The way things are going, civil liberties will not exist in another 10 years. It is for our safety. It must be good.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I was just reading this story. Not shocked in the least. The way things are going, civil liberties will not exist in another 10 years. It is for our safety. It must be good.

Don't forget the children

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
They haven't existed since 1933. You've just been convinced they do.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
They haven't existed since 1933. You've just been convinced they do.

Nope, Not naïve. They were not all taken at once and we still have the illusion of liberty. The illusion is dying though and we are heading for dark times.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Just turn your phone off when committing a crime or better yet, leave it at home!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Nope, Not naïve. They were not all taken at once and we still have the illusion of liberty. The illusion is dying though and we are heading for dark times.
I don't believe that for a minute. Governing powers an only squeeze so hard before their base starts to squirt out of the sides of their hands. It happens on every scale, from Syria to TOS.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I don't believe that for a minute. Governing powers an only squeeze so hard before their base starts to squirt out of the sides of their hands. It happens on every scale, from Syria to TOS.

You would be amazed at how much squeezing people can take before they collectively snap. The fact is, most American don't know how much they are being squeezed because the kardashians and American Idol have not told them. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: Mac11FA and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
You would be amazed at how much squeezing people can take before they collectively snap. The fact is, most American don't know how much they are being squeezed because the kardashians and American Idol have not told them. Ignorance is bliss.

So very true

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't believe we are collectively stupid though.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't either. I think we are collectively ignorant as a country though. I've met many smart people that are ignorant as hell.
I really don't. I think there is some propensity toward laziness, but II don't believe we are collectively ignorant or stupid.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I really don't. I think there is some propensity toward laziness, but II don't believe we are collectively ignorant or stupid.

You must live on the other side of the tracks from me. I talk to people daily that don't know squat about how things work in this country. Most people in this country cant tell you what the fed is and who owns it. How many smart people do you know that think guns are "the" problem? You can be the smartest man in the country, but if you bury your head in the sand, you will still be ignorant.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You must live on the other side of the tracks from me. I talk to people daily that don't know squat about how things work in this country. Most people in this country cant tell you what the fed is and who owns it. How many smart people do you know that think guns are "the" problem? You can be the smartest man in the country, but if you bury your head in the sand, you will still be ignorant.
Maybe I'm lucky, but most of the people I hang around are pretty well informed. Even the anti-gun rights people don't think that guns are the problem. They pretty much understand that causation lies closer to education than the implement of violence.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Maybe I'm lucky, but most of the people I hang around are pretty well informed. Even the anti-gun rights people don't think that guns are the problem. They pretty much understand that causation lies closer to education than the implement of violence.

You are lucky. Most people I have met get their talking points straight from main stream media. Everything is an argument and one side is always crazy or hates the country. Not many people actually see the collective for what it is.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You are lucky. Most people I have met get their talking points straight from main stream media. Everything is an argument and one side is always crazy or hates the country. Not many people actually see the collective for what it is.
We have conditioned ourselves to see every issue as a competition between right and wrong with only one winner.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

Despite Laufen's lofty circle of friends ( his wife is Ivy league, after all), I believe your rendition of the average American is correct.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Despite Laufen's lofty circle of friends ( his wife is Ivy league, after all), I believe your rendition of the average American is correct.
I have a relatively small circle of friends so I'm maybe just more choosy. Her Alma mater hasn't really affected our friendships in any real way. She doesn't talk about it much, and her diploma is still rolled up in the cardboard tube it was mailed in...in the closet I think. lol

The point is that people do have the capacity for thought. That's important.

Last edited: