SR22 - It took me by surprise

American Revival Apparel Company
R

rayzer007

framedcraig1 said:
Guess the kudos go to both Mukwah, and 3Coyoyes for putting up with me...duh.
And how about the rest of us who saw the styling job on your hair Craig! :eek:
Only kidding pal! We all love ya!
Ray

M

mukwah

Yeah, it's all fun! Wouldn't be the same without you Craig! We're all family now since Elsie Pea days!

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Not bad. I've put a few rounds down range with one and they're great shooters.

Funny reading about the way you describe your initial reaction to picking it up and just had to get it. I've gone through some of that stuff. Two worse cases of it were when I picked up a Kimber 1911 and a Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in 44 Magnum. Ticked off about 3 or 4 of the 7 Deadly Sins from the list and took them home.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Ray ...I thought my hair looked great! what are you talking about man?! We've all done that seven deadly things list with guns Slowhand...too funny bud!

A

AquaHull

I went to the local hardware store for some hardware and to look at a Kahr. The Kahr was sold, and the SR22P with CT RailMaster was on the wall for $399.95.

Local Gun Shops are charging $329 to $368 for the plain SR22P

It came home with me and I forgot the hardware, and I don't even remember what it was.

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
Hay guys "the not letting go once you touch it" is just an extension of "from my cold dead hands". :D :D I think we all are subject to that. :eek:

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
I've never run anything but Federal Champion bulk through my SR22 and our 22/45. I may just be lucky, but I have never had a problem with the cheap stuff. I'm also happy with the accuracy of both pistols although the 22/45 is the better of the two for making one small hole. I would guess that we have put 2000 rounds through the SR, my daughter just did over 400 on her first day shooting a pistol. She is now hooked. Her twin sister prefers 9mm and 1911's though so I need to catch up on my reloading!