Howard Law

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Really? Please explain. That is the name of the group after all.

Well when your only purpose is to be anti fascist then everyone that disagrees with you must be a fascist, right? If you support antifa then you are either stupid or sick. I dont believe you are stupid.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well when your only purpose is to be anti fascist then everyone that disagrees with you must be a fascist, right? If you support antifa then you are either stupid or sick. I dont believe you are stupid.
If you took up arms against a pro-life group, could I logically assume that you're in the pro-choice camp, or at the very least not pro-life?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
If you took up arms against a pro-life group, could I logically assume that you're in the pro-choice camp, or at the very least not pro-life?

Antifa has never fought fascism in the US. It doesn't exist here so the make it up and fight people they disagree with.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Antifa has never fought fascism in the US. It doesn't exist here so the make it up and fight people they disagree with.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I guess you totally missed the preponderance of second place flags mixed with Nazi flags at the unite the right rallies just a couple months ago.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I guess you totally missed the preponderance of second place flags mixed with Nazi flags at the unite the right rallies just a couple months ago.

Really dude? A couple hundred retards does not quite qualify as a fascist movement. Antifa doesn't usually attack those idiots anyway. They usually attack speakers on college campuses that are further from fascism than you are.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Really dude? A couple hundred retards does not quite qualify as a fascist movement. Antifa doesn't usually attack those idiots anyway. They usually attack speakers on college campuses that are further from fascism than you are.
So we shouldn't worry about the relatively small number of neo-Nazis in the country, but when it comes to the handful of antifascist protesters we need to take up arms to prevent them from protesting. Got it

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
So we shouldn't worry about the relatively small number of neo-Nazis in the country, but when it comes to the handful of antifascist protesters we need to take up arms to prevent them from protesting. Got it

Antifa doesn't protest. They use violence to silence people they disagree with. Yes we should stop them.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Spikes marketing has always been reactionary, uninformed, and juvenile. No surprise.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Antifa doesn't protest. They use violence to silence people they disagree with. Yes we should stop them.
It's not the job of a firearms manufacturer to take over law enforcement and judiciary responsibilities toward US citizens. It's pretty anti-American wouldn't you say?

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
@Laufen they're selling to their base, none of which are going to be confused by their message here. They'll eat it up and sell the shit out of those snowflake lowers. From a marketing standpoint I'm sure it will be successful.

Having said that I think the add is fucking stupid myself. Not because I'm a Antifa sympathizer, fuck them, but because I personally see it as them stooping to the same level as a bunch of childish little bitches. But for every gun owner like me there's 3 that are gonna say "fuck yeah spikes is telling it like it is MAGA!" So I can't blame them at all.

I'm seeing two different shoppers in the AR world right now. First is people who want top tier quality and are willing to pay for it. Second are people who want the cheapest parts available. Spikes is somewhere in between so it makes perfect sense for them to make waves and say "hey guys look at me!"

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
@Laufen they're selling to their base, none of which are going to be confused by their message here. They'll eat it up and sell the shit out of those snowflake lowers. From a marketing standpoint I'm sure it will be successful.

Having said that I think the add is fucking stupid myself. Not because I'm a Antifa sympathizer, fuck them, but because I personally see it as them stooping to the same level as a bunch of childish little bitches. But for every gun owner like me there's 3 that are gonna say "fuck yeah spikes is telling it like it is MAGA!" So I can't blame them at all.

I'm seeing two different shoppers in the AR world right now. First is people who want top tier quality and are willing to pay for it. Second are people who want the cheapest parts available. Spikes is somewhere in between so it makes perfect sense for them to make waves and say "hey guys look at me!"
I Mostly agree with you, but I could think of better ways to do that besides aligning yourselves, even in an indirect way with neo-Nazis.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Fucking talk to text. I'm out at least until I have a keyboard again this is bullshit

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I Mostly agree with you, but I could think of better ways to do that besides aligning yourselves, even in an indirect way with neo-Nazis.

Well absolutely nobody in there target market (or in their right mind) views Antifa as anti-nazi. They're viewed as violent communist. What they name themselves is irrelevant.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well absolutely nobody in there target market (or in their right mind) views Antifa as anti-nazi. They're viewed as violent communist. What they name themselves is irrelevant.
It's not a relevant when you're presenting a public face. This was a marketing attempt, correct?