Silencerco Suppressor Pouches

Howard Law

Olchevy

Woodsman
Aug 11, 2015
Spalding, GA
Zip code
I had posted this on the old site but figured it could help those out on here as well. It took about three weeks for this to come in and I'm still waiting for the large one for the harvester.

My first pouch came in today, it is the small one for the small .22 can Warlock, Spectre etc.

I really wasn't expecting much since it was "free", but this thing is nice! Hopefully the large one for the Harvestor will be just like a big copy of this.

I say "Free" because they give you the option of a pouch or a T-shirt with the purchase of each suppressor that you just spent mucho dinero on, but still they didn't have to and its for sure better than keeping them in a box and you don't have to already have it just go on their website and put in the serial number for your can, your info and what you want.

Nice Double stitching, high quality nylon with a wax like coating on the back wall, drain grommet and the logo stitched in. I'm very pleased with it, now I just need these cans to clear so I have something to put in them!

Here is the link, I don't see any dates on it.
https://silencerco.com/product-registration/

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
No when you click on the linknit just has a drop down menu telling you to select the size, and a list of what supressors fit in what size pouch.
That's a great looking pouch too I like that emblem stitched on it. +1

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Just got my tracking # for the one I added yesterday. SiCo is on point. These are solid pouches and stitching is great on these. Looking forward to putting the 556K in 1 and it will match the Spectre II just bigger. Yee Yee !!

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Black sleeve came in the box. Free tan pouch came today.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg