Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I knew one Nidal Malik Hasan , don't need to know any others..

So you were with the crowd that wanted to ban AR-15s after ONE guy shot a bunch of kids at Sandyhook?

I am by no means a Muslim sympathizer. I have personally seen too much to ever really trust one. There is also no doubt that they are waging a world war against the infidel, some by using bombs, most by moving to "enemy" territory and refusing to integrate and capitalizing on our freedoms and protections. The "peaceful" muslims need the "radical" muslims so they can point to them and say "it's nto us, we just want to work and live like you" while they slowly create entire communities like the one in New York...Islamberg ( yes it's real).

We can't become a monster to fight one....but we are. Look at what's happening to this country, you can't get on a plane without your naked body being inspected by some barely literate HS drop out. We are becoming increasingly polarized because that is the easiest way to control us. EVERYTHING we do is being watched or listened to or tracked...but we don't even recognize we have a problem.

Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with this anymore so I am just going to get back to eating my Twix.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You didn't answer the question. I asked; Do you disagree with how we fought WWII ? How would you have done it differently ? I'd love to hear how you'd out think some of the greatest minds of the 20th century..
I disagree with removing the rights of American citizens out of fear..or for any reason. Do I have a better idea..I dunno, it's not my job to manage a tactical response to ISIS. I'll leave that to the pros. What I do know is that there is NEVER a reason good enough to begin removing rights enumerated by the Constitution. That sets a horrifically dangerous precedent like after Katrina, and gives the government way more power than they should have.

So, do I have a better idea for how to fight WWII? lol, no but prison camps were a black eye on Americans. That's the opposite of what we stand for.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
You didn't answer the question. I asked; Do you disagree with how we fought WWII ? How would you have done it differently ? I'd love to hear how you'd out think some of the greatest minds of the 20th century..
They should have done everything they did without putting people in internment camps. End of story. I don't see how anybody can justify it unless their whole worldview has turned to one of fear. I refuse to live that way and I am against preemptively locking my neighbor up because he believes a different deity story than I do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Reactions: Shemp and Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's a private thread outside of the public view. We schedule the event, designate the two people and then sell $1 admission to watch it and the audience can Like posts and Vote in polls if we choose to make one asking who is the victor.

It should be just about ready for Friday Night Fights
lol, and I thought the 1996 Fiesta Bowl was a bloodbath.

Reactions: Hoss

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
They should have done everything they did without putting people in internment camps. End of story. I don't see how anybody can justify it unless their whole worldview has turned to one of fear. I refuse to live that way and I am against preemptively locking my neighbor up because he believes a different deity story than I do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317
That's just the thing. If our "freedoms" or rights are to have any power or meaning, they absolutely have to transcend everything else.

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
One man enters, one man leaves, I'm down.. fuck, I'll give you the 1st swing ..
I disagree with removing the rights of American citizens out of fear..or for any reason. Do I have a better idea..I dunno, it's not my job to manage a tactical response to ISIS. I'll leave that to the pros. What I do know is that there is NEVER a reason good enough to begin removing rights enumerated by the Constitution. That sets a horrifically dangerous precedent like after Katrina, and gives the government way more power than they should have.

So, do I have a better idea for how to fight WWII? lol, no but prison camps were a black eye on Americans. That's the opposite of what we stand for.

Ok, well, here's hoping you're the next target, or someone you love, maybe that will open your eyes . An attack on American soil is no less than an act of war. During war certain civil liberties can & should be suspended. Again, I use WWII as an example. There was a curfew in certain cities, there were black out conditions up and down the eastern seaboard. Food, gas, clothing, etc etc were rationed. In your way of thinking, these all violate our "civil liberties" Again, I'm not saying round them up and waterboard the fuck out of them, or belittle, humiliate or degrade them in anyway. Treat them with respect , until they give you reason to do otherwise.

Now, how do expect to fight & defeat an enemy that's imbedded in your society ? If you have a better idea than segregation , I'm all for it. So, lets here it. You're all about what we can't do. What CAN we do ?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Ok, well, here's hoping you're the next target, or someone you love, maybe that will open your eyes . An attack on American soil is no less than an act of war. During war certain civil liberties can & should be suspended. Again, I use WWII as an example. There was a curfew in certain cities, there were black out conditions up and down the eastern seaboard. Food, gas, clothing, etc etc were rationed. In your way of thinking, these all violate our "civil liberties" Again, I'm not saying round them up and waterboard the fuck out of them, or belittle, humiliate or degrade them in anyway. Treat them with respect , until they give you reason to do otherwise.

Now, how do expect to fight & defeat an enemy that's imbedded in your society ? If you have a better idea than segregation , I'm all for it. So, lets here it. You're all about what we can't do. What CAN we do ?

Wishing death or injury on another member and/or his family with a slightly opposing viewpoint? You lost me for good.
There is no helping you.

Reactions: Strider12 and Hoss

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
Wishing death or injury on another member with a slightly opposing viewpoint? You lost me for good.

and I should care , why ? I care about my brothers who were murdered like dogs at a kennel. Which is more than @Laufen seems to be doing. He wants to hold there hands and stand in solidarity with those filthy fucking pigs, be my guest. My feeling is , you'd feel differently if they shot at you or killed your buddies. War is an ugly business, best left to real men, not wishy washy, touchie feely liberals

Last edited:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Sweet, wishing that someones family would get killed by terrorists.

I don't know how else to say this. I am 100% opposed to the government stripping the innate rights of US citizens out of fear, or for any other reason.

Reactions: Strider12 and Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
That was nothing compared to the 2014 Germany vs Brazil semi final...
I dunno, after being picked to lose and steamrolling like that..well..let's just say I enjoyed it very much.

Reactions: Shemp

kingsix

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
and I should care , why ?
After getting several PMs about giving you the benefit of the doubt from other veterans and a couple Marines I was willing to do so...but I can see you are a lost cause.

Thank you for sharing your weak tiitie ideals , and meaningless opinion of me.. I don't know how I've made it through 46 years without the approval of some random dude off the internet .. I feel so empty now ..

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Thank you for sharing your weak tiitie ideals , meaningless opinion of me.. I don't know how I've made it through 46 years without the approval of some random dude off the internet .. I feel so empty now ..

lol I really hope you go get the help you need. The VA has lots of programs. I'll be sure to let everyone know you let them down.