Shooting at Navy center

American Revival Apparel Company

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Lol, Sam's here and magically the thread about marines getting killed has turned to sex.
I am very saddened about what happened to those 4 marines. I was tired of seeing the. Thread go into name calling between those 2. So when @dougie said for the stop titty slapping was my cue to lighten the mood.

Reactions: Hoss
H

Hoss

I am very saddened about what happened to those 4 marines. I was tired of seeing the. Thread go into name calling between those 2. So when @dougie said for the stop titty slapping was my cue to lighten the mood.
I'm still going to give you a hard time

Reactions: sam

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
You didn't answer the question. I asked; Do you disagree with how we fought WWII ? How would you have done it differently ? I'd love to hear how you'd out think some of the greatest minds of the 20th century..

I myself liked how they fought WW2. They turned the military loose and let them do the job they were trained for. Since then its gotten too political. My Father, Navy man, may he rest in Peace, fought in the Pacific theatre 44/45 on LST landing ship.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So you were with the crowd that wanted to ban AR-15s after ONE guy shot a bunch of kids at Sandyhook?

I am by no means a Muslim sympathizer. I have personally seen too much to ever really trust one. There is also no doubt that they are waging a world war against the infidel, some by using bombs, most by moving to "enemy" territory and refusing to integrate and capitalizing on our freedoms and protections. The "peaceful" muslims need the "radical" muslims so they can point to them and say "it's nto us, we just want to work and live like you" while they slowly create entire communities like the one in New York...Islamberg ( yes it's real).

We can't become a monster to fight one....but we are. Look at what's happening to this country, you can't get on a plane without your naked body being inspected by some barely literate HS drop out. We are becoming increasingly polarized because that is the easiest way to control us. EVERYTHING we do is being watched or listened to or tracked...but we don't even recognize we have a problem.

Anyway, I don't know where I'm going with this anymore so I am just going to get back to eating my Twix.

I`m back, any ice cream left. Looks like I missed a bunch. Have the hugs started circulating yet?