Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
@TruPrep Still doing the $8.99 mags? I so, could you ship a few to a dad with a new born that can't get down to your store anytime soon?

I just went and bought 4 today...if you really want some PM me and maybe we can work something out and I can ship some to you as long as you cover it all. I live 10 mins from them and will be back there on Monday...

Reactions: Bypass

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Naw it's just because you are a Pussy!

23876009.jpg

Oh, and TruPrep gots some righteous first aid goods, for realz!

Built up a nice CLS bag with their stuff.

Kudos, Wes!

misfit47

Hunter
Jun 16, 2016
Marietta, ga
Zip code
Truprep has pmags literally flying out the door. They were cheaper than I could get them from dsg. I bought a box of them. Not in panic mode really though. I like to have 10 mags per rifle and some extras for backup. Figured since I picked up a couple lowers to give my extra uppers a home, needed mags for them. That is a great store. All kinds of neat stuff. They also offer a military discount on non gun stuff.

permaneo vox