Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Is it worth it? is it reliable on the AR platform?
It works fine. X39 is inherently loud because they use such a slow burning powder in cheap x39 ammo. I assume they use such a slow burning powder so they don't have to accurately measure it since most of it will burn outside the barrel. I mainly got it for cheap shooting in full auto on a M16 lower. I considered hunting with it, but never made it to the tree stand last year so I didn't get an opportunity to try it out.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I noticed that name when i was searching guns today. I know nothing of the brand, any good?
I think somebody from here referred me to them. I have never personally used them though. The only x39 uppers I have are from sota arms and hardened arms. They have both ran flawlessly for me.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I think somebody from here referred me to them. I have never personally used them though. The only x39 uppers I have are from sota arms and hardened arms. They have both ran flawlessly for me.
My x39 is a build using mostly SOTA parts. I got one of their complete 5.56 uppers for one of my first builds and had some issues with the assembly. But once I identified and fixed a gas leak, it runs like a champ. All three of my SOTA uppers have been excellent.

I just got a 10.5" hardened arms 300 upper on trade. Have to wait for the stamp on my lower and for my ARC 30 to come back before I get to put it through it's paces.

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
My x39 is a build using mostly SOTA parts. I got one of their complete 5.56 uppers for one of my first builds and had some issues with the assembly. But once I identified and fixed a gas leak, it runs like a champ. All three of my SOTA uppers have been excellent.

I just got a 10.5" hardened arms 300 upper on trade. Have to wait for the stamp on my lower and for my ARC 30 to come back before I get to put it through it's paces.
Yeah all of mine have been great with no issues what so ever.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
That's good to know. I have never had to call them for any reason though
I called them because I wanted to see if they could substitute a hand guard. Instead of charging me for the more expensive one that I wanted, they just sent me both. Other than that, I've never needed them either. I will continue to order from them.

Reactions: Cudruln