S&W Cease & Desist Letter To Custom Gunsmithing

American Revival Apparel Company

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Companies like ATEI have been selling modded M&Ps for a long time. Just like Zev sells a modded Glock. This situation is just strange.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Part of me thinks that this is because Apex is involved. Smith has had to start putting PC sears in all their guns. I honestly beleive it's because Apex is so much better that it made the original trigger feel like a $10 piece of crap. Apex has offered to work with S&W in the past on sears and barrel design, even offering collaborative work. Smith has always rebuffed the offers.

But with all the slide modifications, I can see why S&W would want to make it clear that they were not going to warrant the gun.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Part of me thinks that this is because Apex is involved. Smith has had to start putting PC sears in all their guns. I honestly beleive it's because Apex is so much better that it made the original trigger feel like a $10 piece of crap. Apex has offered to work with S&W in the past on sears and barrel design, even offering collaborative work. Smith has always rebuffed the offers.

But with all the slide modifications, I can see why S&W would want to make it clear that they were not going to warrant the gun.

I wish there was a place to get the Apex triggers local. I hate waiting.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Probably slammed bro....there was so many people in there yesterday i couldn't believe it. Lemme try and text someone. What are you looking for and for what model?

The flat trigger kit for a m&p 9 full size