Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
The only thing cheap about the stick is the camo pattern. Most sheep are taken at great distances and doubt they can see the rifle. I get that it is a synthetic stock, just print in a nice wood grain rather than the dated 70s camo pattern.

Reactions: SouthernSlammed

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
The only thing cheap about the stick is the camo pattern. Most sheep are taken at great distances and doubt they can see the rifle. I get that it is a synthetic stock, just print in a nice wood grain rather than the dated 70s camo pattern.
I don't know. I'm kinda digging it.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Nothing in the world is cheap about a Manners stock. If you handle one you'll understand why. Next time I'm out towards Milledgeville I'll bring my CZ and let you try it. Might be a little awkward for your tiny ass self. I'll help you if you can't reach the trigger though. :wink:

The camo pattern is cheap looking! At that price it should have something better than realtree looking!

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Also, you have to remember this is MSRP we're talking here. I like it. A lot actually. If I were a sheep hunter and had stupid money, I'd look into it. And that is their target market. They know my broke ass won't buy it. But if they decide to make one and 22 Long rifle hit me up. :D Right @Red Dawn ?

MSRP is a really good point, who knows what they will actually sell for.

Reactions: Rwjeter