Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I had to run it 1 more time before letting it go. These eat up some dawgon ammo man. Great if you reload but cha-ching when I take it to the range. The new Hybrid BCG worked fine with $2.50 spacer to tighten everything up. I think I'll prolly end up doing another one. I do like the 8" barrel over the 4" it has less muzzle flip with the extra 4". Fun pistol.

So you are going to sell it huh? Hope you get a decent return on it. You think it eats ammo, wait till you see Millie go thru a 72 round drum. Good thing that upper runs only 750 rpm with subs.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
So you are going to sell it huh? Hope you get a decent return on it. You think it eats ammo, wait till you see Millie go thru a 72 round drum. Good thing that upper runs only 750 rpm with subs.
Connor had to have pins in his finger Wed from playing football so this and the Aimpoint and a car had to go up FS to help pay the deductible. I really just broke even but had fun with the whole build. Next time you're in town for a couple days we should make a range trip. I haven't seen Millie since the conversion. Drool !

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Connor had to have pins in his finger Wed from playing football so this and the Aimpoint and a car had to go up FS to help pay the deductible. I really just broke even but had fun with the whole build. Next time you're in town for a couple days we should make a range trip. I haven't seen Millie since the conversion. Drool !
Sorry to hear about Conner. I am very familiar with pins and broken fingers! I will have to see about the undisclosed location availability. It sounds like you have your hands full but I am available this Saturday and next if we can get over to High Falls. Let me know.

Reactions: Red Dawn