Econ Precious Metals

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Grainchaser

Woodsman
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2015
Georgia
Should do well...whispers through the reddit grapevine are a move to push hard into silver and create a "gamestop" effect as there are many hedges holding shorts on it
Doing a pile of calls on Monday for SLV and AG. Already bought a small pile of shares in AG. I hope the autists succeed. Of course, did an appreciable buy of physical last week on the dip. No new Tavor 7 in my immediate future...

Reactions: Huddy

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Beeen stacking years. Glad I do, irrespective of current events. GME is child's play compared to the PM market/players. Cunts like JPM have had a long time to refine their fraud.

I would buy a couple hundred more if I could. Figured out the scam recently and tried to dip in on a low spot.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Nobody is selling. Monday should be interesting with respect to bullion dealers. My JM order from last week is still pending. I would usually have it in hand by now.

Mine is between Atlanta and Augusta. I would worry about any orders in the last few days. The big boys will be pushing places to not deliver. It's going to be ugly.