Faktory 47

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The scale crawlers are awesome. Ive got an onroad/drift car and a slash built to the hills with an 1/8th motor setup. I need to break them out more often
I love it. Kinda forget about all the BS and politics hobby

Reactions: chance

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
This is fun. Watching these rich assholes lose their shit is fun to me. They got beat by millenials that were pissed off at the system. That is fucking funny.

exactly. most everyone i know is in it to fuck over some hedge funds just as much as they are to make some money. Watching them call for regulations for their own fuck ups is great

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
exactly. most everyone i know is in it to fuck over some hedge funds just as much as they are to make some money. Watching them call for regulations for their own fuck ups is great

Fuck em all. Hedge funds are the whores that make wall street that pimp money. I'm happy to see poor folk fuck them. I'll be happier when they fuck bezos and gates.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I don't want to argue about the usefulness of PM, but how do you all feel about buying gold vs buying silver? I'm buying some now, but cant decide which to focus on. Seems like it would be easier to liquidate silver, or use it for small transactions, but then again that also sounds crazy.
I have recently been buying a lot of silver but just got my first gram or gold. Both are used in tech and electronics, both are commodities and can be used as currency if ever need be. I’d say diversify and have both on hand.

Grainchaser

Woodsman
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2015
Georgia
I have recently been buying a lot of silver but just got my first gram or gold. Both are used in tech and electronics, both are commodities and can be used as currency if ever need be. I’d say diversify and have both on hand.
May want to look at some calls for "AG" (a mining firm). Not advising one way or another, merely a suggestion.

Reactions: dougiemac

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
This is fun. Watching these rich assholes lose their shit is fun to me. They got beat by millenials that were pissed off at the system. That is fucking funny.
Meh, it's even better...they got beat by the same system they've been taking advantage of to enhance their wealth. But anyone that thinks the managers or owners of the hedge funds are gonna be living in a car is sadly mistaken....they surely have big ass golden parachutes in protected funds. I say hoorah to the greatest transfer of wealth from the elite to the normies.