Reactions: karlvv

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Nah...thank the media for attempting to assist some of these huge firms regain some capital against the losses they just took. But I do agree...clown world.

Yup. It's all a scam and they will not lose.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yup. It's all a scam and they will not lose.
That’s correct. Don't play their games as most that do will likely lose.
The few winners are the loudest and try to encourage others, while the majority of the losers keep quiet.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
That’s correct. Don't play their games as most that do will likely lose.
The few winners are the loudest and try to encourage others, while the majority of the losers keep quiet.

Always will be. Seems like there might be a club and the plebs aren't in it.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Always will be. Seems like there might be a club and the plebs aren't in it.
Damn right, only the top players are in it.
Yet they successfully advertise the “possibility” to the masses and some swallow it up.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
@oio

For your amusement:

Of course. If it has value it will be stolen.
What you mentioned here has been a big problem in Europe for years. I bought some from there for cheap a few years back and when they got here almost 1/2 of them had been leeched (they use some solution to dissolve and drain the pm out and sell it, so after doing that the cats are worthless)
That‘s the problem with many investments. Once it’s common knowledge it’s usually too late because others have chipped away at the potential.
Kind of like the old get rich quick schemes and late night infomercials. Some multimillionaire will “teach you” what he did. He almost certainly did do what he claims, however, his profit is now perpetual from getting paid to tell others and no longer from the original concept he’s selling. It gets exploited further when they attempt to give you leads and other info for 3 easy payments of $99.95 or whatever. “But wait, special offer, higher level, blah blah blah”
People that buy into it think “whats the big deal, it’s not a lot of money even if it lose”. Well, the audience is huge and when you x that small amount by 500k+ buyers then there you go.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I can report that JM ships it well and it gets where it's going right.

Reactions: Miles

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
And since I started this, gold largely flat and silver even further down. It's depressing, but I'm very close to my baseline PM goal.

I will say, my confidence in silver is shaking. I was in back in the day at like $12, then sold it when it ran up to ~$50. I think that was what, 2011? and while it has double since then, it still hasn't even come close to touching $50.

I may convert to all gold.

Reactions: dial1911

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
And since I started this, gold largely flat and silver even further down. It's depressing, but I'm very close to my baseline PM goal.

I will say, my confidence in silver is shaking. I was in back in the day at like $12, then sold it when it ran up to ~$50. I think that was what, 2011? and while it has double since then, it still hasn't even come close to touching $50.

I don't understand how inflation is through the roof and silver is down. Hurts my brain.

Reactions: dial1911 and YUK0N

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code

It is oddly low right now, but I still expect it to hold value better in 30+ years than todays current “worth” in cash and thats my plan for it.

Reactions: Miles

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
It is oddly low right now, but I still expect it to hold value better in 30+ years than todays current “worth” in cash and thats my plan for it.
I agree. Still frustrated with it. I may sell half my silver and convert to gold.

Reactions: chance

edindah

Hunter
Mar 15, 2017
Dahlonega, GA
Zip code
Couple thinking about converting to all gold? Anybody got change for a 1 oz. American Gold Eagle for a sack of potatoes? I like silver for ease of transactions where 'minor' stuff is involved. If I don't have to 'over show' my 'wealth', I won't.

Reactions: Miles and Grunk