Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Possibly, what model do you have? I have a 51 page pdf updated daily with prices
It's allegedly from an 08 jeep grand Cherokee CRD with a Mercedes OM642 diesel

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It's allegedly from an 08 jeep grand Cherokee CRD with a Mercedes OM642 diesel
yes. That’s a Mercedes 3.0 V6 bluetec, similar to all the other Benz 320 models from 07-10, get the part numbers.
here’s a partial screenshot of yesterdays prices
1612144326802.jpeg

Grainchaser

Woodsman
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2015
Georgia
Some do, some don’t care when they’re offered a guaranteed $150 a piece for each and then I sell them (they sell for anywhere from $80-$1200 each depending on content)
When you don’t specialize in something you can bet your ass someone else is making money off you.
That goes for everything. That’s business
Seems to me, that an entity engaged in the salvage business would be well versed in maximizing the return on their capital investments. Don't get me wrong, happy you found a niche and are able to profit from it. I just cannot reconcile how someone in that business would forego that easy money.

Reactions: Grunk

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Seems to me, that an entity engaged in the salvage business would be well versed in maximizing the return on their capital investments. Don't get me wrong, happy you found a niche and are able to profit from it. I just cannot reconcile how someone in that business would forego that easy money.
Here’s why:
most cat/dpf buyers are middlemen and don’t pay much for them (just like your online gold/silver buyers and sellers, they make more money than you do)
I can afford to pay more because I get more because I’m near the end just prior to direct smelting.
Does that make sense now?

Grainchaser

Woodsman
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2015
Georgia
Here’s why:
most cat/dpf buyers are middlemen and don’t pay much for them (just like your online gold/silver buyers and sellers, they make more money than you do)
I can afford to pay more because I get more because I’m near the end just prior to direct smelting.
Does that make sense now?
So, you must be stockpiling before you can unload. That near to the smelter in the recycle food chain means quantity.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
So, you must be stockpiling before you can unload. That near to the smelter in the recycle food chain means quantity.
Not really stockpiling since I have other things going on and don’t have the time.
But I turn them in at least 3x a week

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
What the charts are indicating in regard to gold.

Expect a retreat down to about 1600 as the dollar continues to lose some ground. In the coming weeks / months, gold will begin to bottom out before it takes off into the stratosphere. We'll go above $2k pretty easily after we begin our ascent following a brief dip.
Good insight. I don’t have a lot of gold, but if it hits $1600, I’ll definitely jump in for a few ounces.

Reactions: Laufen