Out with the old and in with the new

American Revival Apparel Company

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
btw... I love the outdoors trader and still encourage people to go there and use the site as well as our site. I still consider @Okuma Steve a friend
I still use the odt for sale/trade too. Only because it gets more traffic. This is my go to place for discussion and hanging out. Once this site gets a good classified section and higher traffic this will be my go to site for all.

Reactions: Balthaz

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
All kidding aside I'll do anything to help out you bastard children...

I gave up selling safes early this year when I realized pretty much all I was doing was making everyone else $ ! (and dealing with real pains in the ass!)

but I do know a lot about them and sometimes come across deals sooooo let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep a eye open.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
All kidding aside I'll do anything to help out you bastard children...

I gave up selling safes early this year when I realized pretty much all I was doing was making everyone else $ ! (and dealing with real pains in the ass!)

but I do know a lot about them and sometimes come across deals sooooo let me know what you're looking for and I'll keep a eye open.
I've been looking for a larger safe, but I was wondering, what is the "lightest" in weight but still maintains high fire rating around the 20 - 24 gun size? (I know the 2 don't go together, but just curious if there was such a thing).

With a 2 story house, I don't want to drag 1000 lbs up stairs, but I don't really want to keep it in the garage.

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
how long for you to crack open one of those canons or winchester safes?

I'm a bad guy to ask, I have been around the safe & lock industry my whole life, LOL (1-5 mins)

But man, they keep honest people honest. (the average thug, nothing is keeping a true professional out.)