American Revival Apparel Company

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Curious about Lawman too... Also wondered about the Fiocchi 158 grains

FreedomMunitions HUSH are pretty quiet but not worth the price imo
FreedomMunitions Reman and New are both the same as HUSH on noise, but much dirtier.
Winchester train and defends are typically my favorite for the price. Quiet and clean-ish.
I found a box of Winchester WIN3GUN at cabelas on clearance that Im curious to try too. Been sitting in the safe for a while.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
@NWS Is there a difference between Northern Hills Precision and Leadhead Ammo thinking about picking up some too

Reactions: Mac11FA

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
@NWS Is there a difference between Northern Hills Precision and Leadhead Ammo thinking about picking up some too

I don't know. It's made by the same people is all I know. The lead head is great stuff. REALLY glad I bought 4000 rounds when I did. That should have me covered for a while considering I traded my 9mm host to @Strider12 a couple months ago.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I don't know. It's made by the same people is all I know. The lead head is great stuff. REALLY glad I bought 4000 rounds when I did. That should have me covered for a while considering I traded my 9mm host to @Strider12 a couple months ago.
I have purchased both the Northern Hills Precision reman and Leadhead reman ammo and at the North and South M&G was exclusively shot in the M11. Both run great and I have had no failures to date!

Reactions: Red Dawn