Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Thank God...Now everybody quit your bitching.

Reactions: CSA

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
By the time any pictures are posted, no one will care. Huge missed opportunity to draw views into the site.

Maybe, maybe not. Dougie was there working this year so I understand why he wasn't posting like he did last year. I know if I was there working I would focus on what makes me the most money. He doesn't make a living off of SET.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Maybe, maybe not. Dougie was there working this year so I understand why he wasn't posting like he did last year. I know if I was there working I would focus on what makes me the most money. He doesn't make a living off of SET.
Understood. But the goal is to make money here eventually. I'm just pointing out that for the most part, people have already seen what they want to see within two weeks of SHOT Show and the excitement is pretty much over by then.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Understood. But the goal is to make money here eventually. I'm just pointing out that for the most part, people have already seen what they want to see within two weeks of SHOT Show and the excitement is pretty much over by then.

Im truly sorry to disappoint you guys. I thought there were others going to SHOT Show that would populate the thread. I was working my ass off this year at SHOT building a business, repp'ing a number of brands and promoting SET. In fact WE sponsored a YouTuber to wear SET shirts for two of the four days of SHOT Show to be seen in all his videos. Keep an eye out for SHOT Show videos coming out by HossUSMC soon!

I have some pics I've been trying to post, but the internet here has been less than stellar.

Reactions: PewPewPewCo

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Im not a big Kimber fan, but this caught my eye and felt really nice. As nice as any Smith wheel gun I've handled.

image.jpeg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Kudos to Ruger for getting their new poly guns out right after SHOT. I always hate the fact that so many manufacturers bring vaporware to the party, or take months to actually ship any new gear.