SmileyCircle.gif

SmileyParty.gif

Smileyband02.gif

Smileyband01.gif

WAcarry

Hunter
Jun 22, 2012
WA State
This is why it's important to be an NRA member. We may not like everything they do, but they win the big ones! And govt judges the resistance to stupid gun laws based on NRA membership #s.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
Great news. A couple of friends of mine and I were at a course the other night to get a UTAH CFP, along with about 30 other people. The topic of the UN treaty came up and there was a rather long discussion about our concerns about it and the way if would affect our 2nd Amendment Rights.

When it came to actions to organize against it I emphazised that the NRA was our strongest means of doing so. I don't agree with everthing the NRA says and does but.... I'm a card carrying member and supporter.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
Sad to say that the day after the election Obama gave the go ahead to the U.S. delegation to begin talks again. Looks like we're headed down that road again. Smoke em if you got em!

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
I'm thinking ammo is the big deal pretty soon. Got a funny feeling that will be the means of trying to reign in shooting quickest way out there. Tax will be coming down the road...