NRA and 51 US Senators have stopped the UN Small Arms Treaty

Faktory 47

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Trigger_1 said:
Primers will be another big question.... :-\

Im going to buy a load of primers..... ::)

Good idea, but is see Graf and Sons are out of my large and small primers. I guess others are thinking the same way!

M

mukwah

framedcraig1 said:
Why do these folks want to subvert the Constitution ? What is their reason for trying to accomplish this goal?
Probably because the United Nations are not all Americans, the Constitution means nothing to them, unless they need help or money!! :mad:

R

rayzer007

framedcraig1 said:
Don't know about you mukwah...but this is getting really old really quick.

Unfortunately, this is just the beginning. :(

Ray

R

rayzer007

Sassi said:
I seem to remember reading some place that this same issue is going to come up again at the UN in March. When is enough really enough?

When they get their way. Till then, it'll be try, try, again. They won't stop. :mad:

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
rayzer007 said:
Sassi said:
I seem to remember reading some place that this same issue is going to come up again at the UN in March. When is enough really enough?

When they get their way. Till then, it'll be try, try, again. They won't stop. :mad:

Ray

LOL. They're never going to stop. I've been carrying since 1969 and over the decades have watched one after another repeated attempt by the gun grabbers to do just that. They never let a crisis or incident go to waste, by failing to prey on or create public outrage. They create committes to examine the issue and their recommendations are always the same.

We've come along ways since the 1970s, with Castle Defense & Concealed Carry Laws, and various judgements from the Supreme Court that have held the 2nd Amendment in place. But if we don't stand our ground or start thinking they are not serious about taking our weapons, we will lose.

Tarheel

Hunter
...it appears that Obama is going to attempt to utilize his Executive Order privileges to circumvent Congress via various allowable gun ownership restrictions/requirements that could be chilling and quite disruptive. I suspect it would become a Supreme Court issue (the NRA has already postured for that position), but we have already seen how the Justices swayed on several Obamacare issues. We simply have to stay connected with our respective representatives to keep them focused. Many anti-2A reps (all recognized political parties) come from districts where the majority of their constituents don't want any additional gun control. It's a crap-shoot, to say the least.

Tarheel

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I guess if Executive Order were used to further circumvent 2A or any of the Bill of Rights...

I would find that very presumptuous and grounds for discipinary action against whoever would feel so empowered.

R

rayzer007

3Coyotes said:
I guess if Executive Order were used to further circumvent 2A or any of the Bill of Rights...

I would find that very presumptuous and grounds for discipinary action against whoever would feel so empowered.

Impeachment - on the grounds of abuse of power contrary to the spirit of the U.S. Constitution.

Ray