Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
7e33c579e2ba40e6aa110bda660e6292.jpg
Too far man, too far...

Just kidding. That's pretty funny and wrong at the same time.

Reactions: DarthVader

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
What sense does it make? You weren't a business/marketing major were you?

Sent from my Obamaphone on Tapatalk

You're right. They should stop selling their stuff to local retailers so that people have to go searching for their stuff. That would be a great business decision.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
You're right. They should stop selling their stuff to local retailers so that people have to go searching for their stuff. That would be a great business decision.
LOL not what I said. I think you only read like half of this thread.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
LOL not what I said. I think you only read like half of this thread.

I read the whole thing. You think that BCM must be better than DD because you can't find BCM rifles locally and you think that DD is mall ninja shit because people put their stuff on PSA rifles and you can find their rifles and accessories everywhere.....Then by that logic BCM must be shit because people put their stuff on Anderson lowers.:boink:

Reactions: Righter13

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I read the whole thing. You think that BCM must be better than DD because you can't find BCM rifles locally and you think that DD is mall ninja shit because people put their stuff on PSA rifles and you can find their rifles and accessories everywhere.....Then by that logic BCM must be shit because people put their stuff on Anderson lowers.:boink:
Naw you fucks take questions and exaggerate them as if they were supposed facts. Sorry I'll go to ODT next time I wanna talk about guns

Reactions: Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Naw you fucks take questions and exaggerate them as if they were supposed facts. Sorry I'll go to ODT next time I wanna talk about guns

Calm down buttercup. Take a minute and breathe. I was just fucking with you. You ok today bro? You seem awful cranky.

Reactions: Righter13