Next Project: High Standard P100 Sportking .22 pump

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA
M

mukwah

Re: Re: Next Project: High Standard P100 Sportking .22 pump

bigdogdaddy said:
Wow. I think that all weather gray looks great. I am not sure I would have believed that up front, but the boy made a good choice.
Yeah Bigdog, I must have tryed a dozen times to change his mind but no go. He knew what he wanted and stuck to his guns! LOL

R

rayzer007

Good job Muk. I like everything about it; especially the gray! Much nicer than the blue!

Ray

M

mukwah

Thanks for the compliments you guys! I let my grandson read them and he's mighty proud of himself! Your opinions meant a lot to him! :D

M

mukwah

Well, my grandson decided he wanted a scope to match his rifle. So, I mixed up a batch of paint (had some left over), and picked up a inexpensive BSA .22 rifle scope, and here it us.

R

rayzer007

I think it's neat looking Muk; what does your grandson think?

Ray

M

mukwah

Well, my grandson decided he wanted a scope to match his rifle. So, I mixed up a batch of paint (had some left over), and picked up a inexpensive BSA .22 rifle scope, and here it us.

M

mukwah

Well, the guy I got this rifle from said years ago he had a scope on her and was getting 1" groups at 50 yds. We'll see, gonna take her out one day next week. Hope the Durakote didn't effect the accuracy!