New XDs for Me!

American Revival Apparel Company

gunjunkie

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Texas Panhandle
I took mine out again yesterday. This pistol just keeps on impressing me. Shot another 100 rounds of FMJ and then ran a box of JHPs through it for the first time. Never a hiccup. This little rascal will hit beer cans, at a pretty fast rate of fire, at 30 yards almost every time. On the way home I decided it was ready for carry, then when I got home and opened the mailbox, there sat my new J.M. Bullard Bodyguard.

M

mukwah

Got mine out last Thursday enought to run 4 mags of HST before the flood hit the range. She just kept on shooting without a hitch! Shoots good in the rain to! Everything and everybody got soaked! It was a short session but fun. Hope to get more time on her this weekend with just range ammo. Really wanted to see how she handled the HST and all went superb! :D

M

mukwah

Just ordered my OWB holster for the XDs today from Doug at Bear Creek today! Can't wait to get along with the usual quality and TLC he puts into his holsters!!! ;D

AtlasFBG2

Hunter
Jun 16, 2012
Thanks.Ordered two.
Hope i like these better than the 7 round mags.I didn’t realize them 7 round mags was gonna be that long.Makes the xds as tall as my glock 17.

Kokopelli

Hunter
Oct 11, 2012
East Tennessee
AtlasFBG2 said:
Thanks.Ordered two.
Hope i like these better than the 7 round mags.I didn’t realize them 7 round mags was gonna be that long.Makes the xds as tall as my glock 17.

Yep.. The seven round magazine is not suitable for carry. It works at the range or in house pistol model. I think having about 3/8ths inch extra on the front strap would have worked well. Ron

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Kokopelli said:
AtlasFBG2 said:
Thanks.Ordered two.

Yep.. The seven round magazine is not suitable for carry. It works at the range or in house pistol model. I think having about 3/8ths inch extra on the front strap would have worked well. Ron

Mostly agre the 7 rounder not suitable or carry. However, with colder weather and a large cover garment lends itself to carry with the 7 rounder. If you can cover it, go for it.

R

rayzer007

Well, the latest obsession is with the XDS. Did a lot of reading up on it. I think I'll look at one today ............. just to hold it ............. think about how much more comfortably it would carry than the Commander ................ not seriously considering buying it ............... maybe I won't really like it once it's in my hand ............... after all it's a rainy, cool day ........... and it 's not a sin to look at something, right? ........................... I'll be able to control myself ................ gotta go, the gun store just opened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray

AtlasFBG2

Hunter
Jun 16, 2012
The Pearce grip extensions was in the mail box today.
The texture of the extension is smoother and a little darker black than the grip of the gun.
I can fit all three of my big fingers on the grip now and it still conceals easy so i am happy.