New gun for 2013

Faktory 47
M

mukwah

I think for me probably a large caliber revolver, .45LC or .44 mag., or either a 1911.

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Ruger GP100 in .357 Magnum. Probably a 6" barrel. If my LGS gets a regular LCP that will be the first as a gift to my wife for her collection.

AtlasFBG2

Hunter
Jun 16, 2012
My first gun for the year will be the Ruger 10-22 takedown that i am going to win from the raffle. :)

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
AtlasFBG2 said:
My first gun for the year will be the Ruger 10-22 takedown that i am going to win from the raffle. :)

Great answer. Unfortunately it isn't very accurate though because I am expecting a PM tomorrow telling me I won. I will send you a picture though. :D

I

iacountryboy

I think I'll be lookin for one of those self defense shotguns, Havn't checked them out yet to see whats available but the all seem to be mor compact than my Mossberg 500.....Can't afford the AK that I wanted for target shooting, the price around here has doubled if you can even find one. :D

R

rayzer007

I think I'm set with guns (6). Holsters are pretty well set too (18)! I probably will build up a small supply of target ammo for the .380, 9mm .38s, .45 & 20ga. !

Ray

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
iacountryboy said:
I think I'll be lookin for one of those self defense shotguns, Havn't checked them out yet to see whats available but the all seem to be mor compact than my Mossberg 500.....Can't afford the AK that I wanted for target shooting, the price around here has doubled if you can even find one. :D
Check out the winchester xsp defender. Got it . LOVE it.

AtlasFBG2

Hunter
Jun 16, 2012
iacountryboy said:

Take a look at the New England Firearms pardner pump protector. Its basically a clone of the Remington 870. The pistol grips for the rem 870 will fit on the nef protector. You can find them on sale for $180 So for about $210 total you can have a 18 1/2 barrel pistol griped 12 gauge.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I think my next gun - if I can find one - will be a Remington 870 tactical style 12-gauge shotgun (no pistol grip but long magazine and a picatinny rail for mounting an optical sight).

R

rayzer007

millsriver said:
I am going to be looking into CC revolvers as I am convinced pistols will be under pressure.

I can't say enough good things about the S&W 442 snub Mills; with Speer Gold Dot 135gr. +P (Short Barrel) you're well protected in a small, very reliable, long proven weapon.

Ray

Mar 7, 2010
Looking to buy two Mossy cruisers,12 for me &20 for the missus. With my bad shoulder, stocks are out for a while. Hopefully surgery and recovery will go well . Interesting point about the Pardner and Rem pistol grip. Clone of the 870....? I have read lots of reports of feeding problems on the Express models. Nothing on the Pardner. Probably better finish work. Anyway I like Mossberg for it's performance and value. Happy New Year.