New Beretta Nano for me

American Revival Apparel Company

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Rich....Thanks for the nice review and enjoy that new Nano......

Are you gonna keep your CM9.....I sure like mine alot.......

PS.....Better get that loading bench cleaned up and make some ammo...Nanos are hungry

Sounds like you are feeling much better..... 8)

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
kraigster414 said:
Trig, yes will keep my CM-9, a gun for every purpose - it has a CT installed, my PPS has Meprolights, and my Nano will stay a Plain Jane. :)
Looks the iron sights on the nano work pretty dang well...right?!

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Stock white dot sights on the Nano are excellent.

And the Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove for the LC9 fits the Nano very well.
nanoandpachmayr.jpg

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Yes, that's the one and I have a photo of it installed on a Nano mag in the gun. I am not a big fan of it on the PM/CM 9 preferring to keep that gun as compact as possible especially now that I have the Nano, the CM9 and the PPS - small, smaller and smallest.

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Yog, I had to do exactly the same thing. Sounds like the glitch is on their end.

Anyway, here is the Nano with the Pearce grip extension designed for the PM/CM9. There is a bit of a gap but I don't find it to be a big deal. It's just a matter of time before Pearce makes a dedicated Nano extension.

If using the Pearce grip extension for the Kahr PM/CM 9 on your Nano, make sure you use the Pearce plastic base plate that came with it otherwise your mag may unload on its own and you certainly don't want that. The metal Nano base plate does NOT securely lock the extension.

825c170b.jpg

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
I was looking at a Beretta Nano today, in a LGS. It was used and on consignment sale. THe guy wanted $450. for it. I offered $375., which was a no go. I matched it up side by side with a Ruger LCP 380 and they're close in size. After I run a few rounds through the Girlfriends PX-4 Storm, I may look getting a Nano.