New Beretta Nano for me

GA Firing Line

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Shown with the new Lasermax Nano unit attached for under a hundred bucks if you take the time to price check on the internet. I haven't tested the unit yet, maybe next week, but I am impressed with its design. I especially like the audible click sound when you adjust the windage and elevation screws with the supplied hex wrench. The Nano and the Lasermax also fit perfectly in my Remora Kahr CM9 IWB for a CT laser.

SAM_0118_zpse551512a.jpg

Laser range test to follow. So far, approximately 1000 rounds through this gun from lead and plated reloads (mine) to factory RN and JHP (multiple brands and bullet weights), standard and +P, and not one single failure of any kind. If you can live with the rather heavy trigger (heavier than the PM/CM9), you've got one helluva little gun at a nice price point. And I prefer the all-black look over my 2-tone CM9 but bottom line, they are two fine weapons.

R

rayzer007

Looks good Rich; can't get a better report on a weapon than you gave it.

Ray

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
By the way the XP Kahr CM9/PM9 6-round mag springs from Wolff work great in the Nano.. I like the fact that they are 5 percent heavier. 'Have range tested over 200 rounds with them. IMHO the factory Nano mag springs are on the wimpy side and will wear out quicker than the Wolf if you shoot a lot. Recommend at least one for the range. Available at the Wolf springs website. Stock# 79301 for a single spring, available in packs as well.

http://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?...D=1&mID=29#191

kraigster414

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Northern VA
Trig, so far indeed it has (the Lasermax). I shot 200 rounds with it on today, zero problems.

As for fit, CT could take a lesson from Lasermax. I have yet to see a CT Laserguard that fits nearly as well on any Kahr PM 9 or CM9. They all seem to have that gap upfront.