Mama said OK........

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
R

rayzer007

I'm assuming you must have specially tweaked rounds for such accuracy Skip; I can't believe you would get that consistency at such distances with Wal-Mart ammo, correct?

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
rayzer007 said:
I'm assuming you must have specially tweaked rounds for such accuracy Skip; I can't believe you would get that consistency at such distances with Wal-Mart ammo, correct?

That's definitely correct, Ray.

I have a set of hand operated loading tools which were made by Lee back in the early 1970s called the Lee Target Model Zero Error. These tools resize only the cartridge case neck (leaving the case body fire-formed to the chamber), allow you to ream the inside of the neck for absolute neck wall uniformity, seat a bullet which is pre-aligned to perfect concentricity as it approaches the case mouth, and then you hand seat it to precise depth while feeling the required force (for grouping rounds into sets of five). Of course, I had to spend a lot of time and experimenting to work up a load or two that worked really well with this particular rifle. The results of all the efforts have been very rewarding to say the least.