Mama said OK........

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA
D

Denny4kids

That looks really nice! I gave mine to my Son years ago but still shoot it once in a while. Nothing like a 10/22. Den

M

mukwah

Love those 10/22 takedowns! Is the flash suppressor stock on them now, or did they always have them? Looks good!

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Most of the Ruger 10/22 being sold now have special numbers since there are so many different models.....Models with the flash suppressor are harder to get.... :-\

The model number of the synthetic stock and stainless steel and the flash suppressor is..11121.. :p

The model number in my other post of the Ruger takedown and the flash suppressor is...11112... :p

M

mukwah

I have a red dot on my grandsons 10/22 and on my AR7 and both work great.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I have an EoTech EXPS2-0 on my AR with an EoTech G33.STS magnifier behind it. This is, in my opinion, a fantastic combination. Swing the magnifier out of the way for in-close fast target acquisition or swing the magnifier up behind the sight for fairly precise sighting out to 300 yards or so. I'm able to hold 1" groups at 100 yards when resting the rifle on sandbags and using the magnifier.

M

mukwah

First class setup Skip! How about a pic!

R

rayzer007

SkipD said:
I'm able to hold 1" groups at 100 yards when resting the rifle on sandbags and using the magnifier.

That is simply amazing; no other word for such accuracy! 100 yards is ssssooooooooo long to get a grouping like that; the length of a football field ................. amazing stuff! :eek: 8)

Ray

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
rayzer007 said:
SkipD said:
I'm able to hold 1" groups at 100 yards when resting the rifle on sandbags and using the magnifier.

That is simply amazing; no other word for such accuracy! 100 yards is ssssooooooooo long to get a grouping like that; the length of a football field ................. amazing stuff! :eek: 8)

Ray

I realize that you're winking, but using a red-dot optic isn't the best way to get real tight groups. The red dot in the EXPS2-0 is one minute of angle diameter (one inch diameter at 100 yards).

For real accuracy fun, I have an old .222 Remington 40XBR (a benchrest rifle made for me in Remington's Custom Shop) which can shoot 3/8" (center-to-center) groups all day long at 100 yards. I've shot a number of 5-shot groups with it that are under 1/4", one measuring .160". This rifle has a 20X 1-1/2" Unertl scope on it.