Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Not bad. Trying to decide if i want a m11 and lage goodies or an uzi
What options and conversions come with an Uzi??? Especially with a 5.56 upper coming from Lage?? Of course, a micro Uzi would be worth a look

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It's funny... sending $7500 give or take on a machine gun seems ok. But spending $7500 on a vehicle seems dumb to me.
True, but how much will that $7500 car be worth in a year or two? Realize that the same Mac series guns were selling for 3 to 4 k only a couple years ago. Not only are you making an investment, you can actually shoot It! The Mac series are becoming more valuable every year and trying to find 1 below 8 or 9 k next year is looking scarce. With Lage providing great aftermarket accessories (like the new 5.56 upper) the value is only going to skyrocket. SURE, you can spend 22k plus (32k for a real uncoverted colt) on an M16 with the ability to run different uppers (with the exception maybe of .22lr) if you want, but the Macs are a more achievable goal right now. If your serious, you can always sell your Mac and upgrade.

Reactions: dial1911

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Of course, a car is more practical of that is where your NEED is right now.

Reactions: dial1911

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
What options and conversions come with an Uzi??? Especially with a 5.56 upper coming from Lage?? Of course, a micro Uzi would be worth a look
True, and im definitely considering them. Im still not sure if the 5.56 upper will be approved. If it does, the mac will be a very strong choice.
On the other hand, the uzi is a classic, very robust and well built, and spare parts are plentiful and cheap. I dont see many mac parts kits around

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
True, and im definitely considering them. Im still not sure if the 5.56 upper will be approved. If it does, the mac will be a very strong choice.
On the other hand, the uzi is a classic, very robust and well built, and spare parts are plentiful and cheap. I dont see many mac parts kits around

Dude, there are plenty of Mac parts around ! Practical Solutions, USmachingun.com, FTFIndustries, Lage, MacMachinegun parts, Gun parts group, eBay and MPA firearms. As a matter of fact, MPA uppers can be used after filing off a metal tab. No other SMG can claim this other than the m16 (because of its relationship to the m15) out there.

Reactions: Balthaz and chance

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code

There is really nothing stopping this the upper from being approved since Advanced Armament has had an 5.56 upper out there for years. They just did not support their product.

Reactions: Balthaz and chance

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
One of the main reasons I bought a M11/9 is the availability of parts and of course all the Lage goodies.
I got mine for 5k and have added around 1000.00 in accessories including a lage upper I got for 500 off of gunbroker because I could not wait for them to build more.
I can sell this for more than I paid for it and I am on the list to get the .223/556 upper from lage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mac11FA

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Here is another great deal. Even though it is a Powder Springs Mac 10 (not sure if .45acp or 9mm), Lage has plenty of goodies for this one as well. The price is $6200 which is not bad for this weapon. As the ad says the price includes the ATF transfer tax and shipping to your dealer. Effectively, he is saying you are getting the gun for $5900. Some sellers will let you pay 50% up front and then 50% after the transfer goes thru to your dealer. The seller will hold the gun until you pay the remaining 50%. All you can do is ask. The individual I bought mine from did that.

http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/...sults_format=long&db_id=29677&query=retrieval

You get everything you see in the picture minus the can which can be purchased seperately.

nfafirearms.29677.1.jpg

Contact Rob Robinson at

rrobinson@kirkpinkerton.com

Last edited:

permaneo vox