Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Took it to the range today and WOW what a performer.
1k rounds without a single Hiccup.
My Son and I both had a great time with this Machine.
All it needs now is the red dot sight that has not come in yet and the stock I ordered from Lage.

Video:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Oh my goodness.... That's awesome! Glad to hear it ran like a champ- I had the pleasure of shooting @Mac11FA 's once and it was really a great gun.

I should really sell a handful of things and get more serious about the real MG game.

That is what I did I liquidated a few firearms and got this Beauty.
The Lage upper is a Gen 1 and I am looking at adding one of the Max 11 MK2 Smaller uppers to it, this M11/9 has endless possibilities.
Website to Lage: http://www.max-11.com/

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
That is what I did I liquidated a few firearms and got this Beauty.
The Lage upper is a Gen 1 and I am looking at adding one of the Max 11 MK2 Smaller uppers to it, this M11/9 has endless possibilities.
Website to Lage: http://www.max-11.com/

Yeah- after talking to @Mac11FA, I was fully on board with the M9/11 lower. You can get so many different uppers that will work with the lower, it's kind of a no brainer. Anything from pistol calibers to 5.7 to .223. It's definitely the most versatile FA lower I know of- good choice on that one!

Reactions: Mac11FA and Balthaz

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Yeah- after talking to @Mac11FA, I was fully on board with the M9/11 lower. You can get so many different uppers that will work with the lower, it's kind of a no brainer. Anything from pistol calibers to 5.7 to .223. It's definitely the most versatile FA lower I know of- good choice on that one!

I got mine Before the ATF Trust Changes.
I paid 5k plus tax for the Mac 11 and 650 shipped for the Used Lage Upper so I have around 6k in it so Far with all the accessories I have coming, That is not bad for a Machine Gun.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Congrats @Balthaz thats a great choice for a giggle switch fun. Not bad on the bank either considering what they go up to for some FA fun. I had the permagrin set in from shooting @Mac11FA rifle.

Reactions: Mac11FA and Balthaz

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
If your M11/9 has the stick mag setup there are some great aftermarket mags (Shockwave) for it. You can also get MPA uppers if you want to go with sidecocker. You do have to file a little to get it to work but many of the guys over at the Uzitalk'S Mac10 forum have all the info on the many mods for this gun. I have a .22 conversion kit that came with mine from Practical Solutions but have not even run it yet. I am sure you have probably perused the Mac10 forum over at UT, but if not please check them out. You will find some cool stuff there. I will always be willing to help where I can. You made a great investment and this will only go up in value and shooting it does not detract from that value. Most buyers shy away from LNIB or BNIB as they don't know of the guns will run or not.

Reactions: Balthaz

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
If your M11/9 has the stick mag setup there are some great aftermarket mags (Shockwave) for it. You can also get MPA uppers if you want to go with sidecocker. You do have to file a little to get it to work but many of the guys over at the Uzitalk'S Mac10 forum have all the info on the many mods for this gun. I have a .22 conversion kit that came with mine from Practical Solutions but have not even run it yet. I am sure you have probably perused the Mac10 forum over at UT, but if not please check them out. You will find some cool stuff there. I will always be willing to help where I can. You made a great investment and this will only go up in value and shooting it does not detract from that value. Most buyers shy away from LNIB or BNIB as they don't know of the guns will run or not.

Mine came with the stock upper but one question I have is do you know where to get a slow fire bolt for the stock upper because it is a bullet hose with that upper on it (1100rpm is just quick and 30 rounds in 2 seconds is just damn fast).
Also I am a member at Uzitalk's site and have bought some adapters for the Sten mags just have not put any on one to see if it will work yet.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Good luck with the sten mags. They are extremely inconsistent. Buy way more than you want, and you might end up with a handful that actually work. At least that's been my experience with them in a sten.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
So cool!!!

Love the Suomi drums!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Mine came with the stock upper but one question I have is do you know where to get a slow fire bolt for the stock upper because it is a bullet hose with that upper on it (1100rpm is just quick and 30 rounds in 2 seconds is just damn fast).
Also I am a member at Uzitalk's site and have bought some adapters for the Sten mags just have not put any on one to see if it will work yet.
If you check, CoffeeFreak has a slow fire bolt for standard uppers. The bolt is machined from Tungsten and has been through extensive testing. I was on the list for one but did not have the money when my name came up. it is not cheap at around $650 to $700. Also, the sten magS are a bitch to load and run. Unfortunately, my M11 came with the Sten Mag conversion which is not the same as the adapter. You can also slow down the rate of fire by running 147 gr and shooting suppressed.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
@Balthaz I talked with Vegas SMG over at Uzitalk and the bolt is $750 shipped. Check or money arevery accepted as well as a credit card. There is an up charge if CC is used. Let me know and I will PM you the info.