LC9--Love mine.

American Revival Apparel Company

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
I just had to throw the LC9 up here. I love mine. Carry IWB and it is great to carry. Very comfortable and very easy to conceal.

M

mukwah

Perfect companion to Elsie! My grandson calls them "Little Sister" and "Big Sister"! 8)

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I've got a love-dislike relationship with my LC9. Size, weight, feel... all are absolute first class. Then there's the trigger pull. There's so much going for this sub compact that my only other CW is my LCP. I just want it to have a trigger that matches up with the rest of the gun.

Tried the Shield and Kahrs... They're overall different, not better.

Fred_Import

Woodsman
Mar 20, 2010
SoCal
Like 3Coyotes I have pretty much the same relationship with my LC9. Like everything about it, but can't stand the trigger pull.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Totally love mine also. It's my primary, with LCP in front pocket as bug. Great ...great CC gun. Great lines, and very well engineered.

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
I have always loved my LC9. 3coyotes...your right about the long trigger pull. I will say that I have gotten accostomed to it, and agree with Mayo that I'm comfortable with it for a conceal pistol. Sights, grip, WIDTH, comfort in holster..etc etc ..+1 . I just flat out love to shoot it, and yes..I trust it with my life..

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
The LC9 is so dang reliable. I have shot a ton of ammo of so many varieties and never once had a failure of any kind except for a few dud rounds on a certain cheap ammo. G&A did a shootout of the LC9, EMP,Solo, Khar PM9. The LC9 performed exceeding well in the shootout. I own the LCP which is a fine Concealed Pistol, and serves that purpose well, however, it is in my opinion no where near the quality of the LC9. I would love to see Ruger tweak the gun even further, maybe a half inch shorter in OAL and a shorter handle.

Now if you want to talk about the "Queen of Sheba" then we can bring up the SR9C! That gun is a 5 STAR PLUS PISTOL!

M

mukwah

Elsie's favorite companion with the new Bear Creek OWB lefty holster Doug made!
062012124204.jpg
062012124236.jpg

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
I've got the full stable of SR9c, LC9 (2 of 'em), and LCP (3 of 'em) and except for maybe a future XDS, I feel my carry needs are well adressed.
The Rugers are all exceptional tactical performers. It is in performance of punching cardboard - target shooting - that the SR9c and LCP do very well for me, but the LC9 just leaves me feeling I can/should always do significantly better.

The SR9c is all around wonderful, but all day carry leaves me aching from the weight. If not for that, it's my choice.
The LC9 is my choice for carry all day every day. No doubts that it will do its job in a SD situation.
The LCP is the best BUG and occassional brutal weather primary carry.

Hopefully I'll have a Bear Creek cross draw for the LC9 soon. A prototype from Doug's imagination if it works to his expectations... Thought you'd be interested Mayo...

M

mukwah

I'd be interested in seeing that cross draw holster if you get it 3Coyotes! Might be next on my list! 8)

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Just shot mine today. Fantastic groups. Folks that talk against the trigger, just have not shot it enough. It is actually a very very smooth triger. I have wanted to carry the gun with stock grips. But i have found that the Hogue grip just does wonders for the control of this gun, especially for me with long fingers.

tnlc9

Scout
Jun 15, 2012
I bought my LC9 1/17/12. I now have 4200 rounds downrange with it.

It went home for a 8 day vacation / spa trip to Prescott for a broken slide stop in May, 2012.

And yesterday, to my surprise, I found a box from Ruger on the front porch. In it was a complimentary white Ruger cap, thanking me for my support of Ruger. Nice touch to a customer support issue.

sent from my sending device

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
TNLC9, Bravo on the LC9! I have about 2,500 on mine now and not one failure that I can remember. I'm sure you are like me, and with that much practice, you can really zero the target especially at 7 yds. The gun is dang accurate. One thing I really like about the LC9, is the sleek and smooth design! Just a very cool gun.
I GOT MY HAT YESTERDAY! Grey with grey and white brim.
Thanks Ruger! I will wear it with PRIDE!

Davevabch