Kel-Tec Sub 2000

Howard Law

RugerRon60

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Mohican Country Ohio
RANGE REPORT:

I took it to the range last night with the worst ammo I have which is 9mm +P German training ammo with a funky hollow point. Nothing I have really runs them well except my ole Hi-point. My Sub 2000 had no issues with them and I really wasn't surprised for some reason after watching hundreds of YouTube videos on it. I ran the 25 yard range first free standing I was nailing 3 inch patterns with ease. I sat down with one mag and ran a one inch pattern, wow this thing is spot on! For giggles I went to the pistol range free standing I ran one 10 round mag and all but 04 of the holes in the paper were touching each other. Only hiccup I had was during a rapid fire I had a no hit on one round. Being new and I didn't clean it first I am not to concerned. I brought it home and cleaned real good. Cleaning is another story it is so easy to field strip and have the buffer and its works in the stock tube was really funky and so simple like the AK no wonder it just works.

My Wife and Father went with me and he purchased a NAA .22mag chrome with a wood grain grips, I ran 5 rounds through it and it is a sweet little shooter I hat a 4-5 inch group with it at the pistol range. The recoil is very manageable for such a small little .22 mag. All in all a good range trip. There was a few people there a guy with a SR9c so we had allot to talk about as I was carrying mine and a elder fella mining brass who just got a rebuilt hi-point c9. Great people and conversation, I love going to the range. All in all a good experience. Life is good.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
I'm happy to see its shooting so good for you. All range times are good and seems like yours was over the top.
Good shooting.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk