Innovative Arms Grunt-M Demo

American Revival Apparel Company

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
I couldn't resist and demoed one I had in stock yesterday. Mounted it on a 16" AR dissipator and it brought it down to hearing safe and noticeably reduced muzzle flip. It melted my glove too. Impressive little can, I'm keeping it.

BTW the recommended torque for the thread mounted suppressors is 18 ft/lbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Righter13

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Advanced Bullets in Temple. It looks a lot cooler in the video than in real life lol. It's a tiny range but nice people run it and it's cheap. $23 for two people for 3 hours including targets, clay pigeons, eye/hearing protection, and two drinks.
Cool. I've always heard about that place, but never been there. Glad that they were able to get back up and running after the issue with the neighbors a couple of years ago.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
The grunt m was a very impressive can for the size. It really amazed me with how much noise was actually being reduced. Plus the fact that it adds hardly any weight or length to the end of the barrel. Makes it a really good option for a full length rifle.

Advanced bullets does not have much to offer other than the fact that it is a family friendly range. It is a low class outdoor range that is usually not bey busy. If you go just make sure you take boots with a change of shoes because it is always a mud pit.

Reactions: DoglegArms