Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So I just noticed that I was issued a Warning last night but no notification about it being issued. Sounds like double secret probation stuff to me.

Lol...same guys that complain about government tyranny and overreach...

Oh btw we found you guilty at trial and you're going to prison now

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Seriously, what is that?
It's a setting where you are allowed to log in, read, post, edit and everything that you would normally do. The trick is that no one else on the board can see you. Basically you are put on everyone's ignore list anonymously...the idea being that eventually you'll get tired of no one responding to you and go away. It's the height of passive aggression.

Reactions: Gunsite Grad

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
It's a setting where you are allowed to log in, read, post, edit and everything that you would normally do. The trick is that no one else on the board can see you. Basically you are put on everyone's ignore list anonymously...the idea being that eventually you'll get tired of no one responding to you and go away. It's the height of passive aggression.

I have wondered if that was something the mods/admins could do. Pretty vagina if you ask me. If you don't want someone there...tell them.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Remember when me and Romi were having huge speed problems?
I went in to Private Help and asked about and was told that there was nothing wrong and that I was being "paranoid," then crocodile pope came in and told me that there was a "problem" with my account. Knowing full well what it was, I asked if he would illuminate the problem for me and - surprise - he never responded. I let it go...and since only admins can do it and since he appeared to not know about and since I know that Thomas Jackson didn't do it, it stands to reason that a little sporty BMW wishes to discourage some of us.

Reactions: Strider12 and Shemp

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I went in to Private Help and asked about and was told that there was nothing wrong and that I was being "paranoid," then crocodile pope came in and told me that there was a "problem" with my account. Knowing full well what it was, I asked if he would illuminate the problem for me and - surprise - he never responded. I let it go...and since only admins can do it and since he appeared to not know about and since I know that Thomas Jackson didn't do it, it stands to reason that a little sporty BMW wishes to discourage some of us.
Yep it just didn't make sense for it to be isolated to certain members across all devices

Reactions: rOmiLaYu

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Yep it just didn't make sense for it to be isolated to certain members across all devices
I played as dumb as I could. I knew exactly what was going on. I had googled the XenoForo user manual and knew it was possible. I suppose asking for transparency and adult conversation on the issue wasn't possible. Having said that, I do appreciate that it was fixed.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I played as dumb as I could. I knew exactly what was going on. I had googled the XenoForo user manual and knew it was possible. I suppose asking for transparency and adult conversation on the issue wasn't possible. Having said that, I do appreciate that it was fixed.
I just wished they had been clear that we weren't wanted around. Would have found a new home before posting any content there

Reactions: Laufen

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
Speaking of content, I got a dead air muzzle brake in that I want to compare to the specwar on video, they claim the brake is also a decent flash hider.
9d42b065997d9f062c3f20a4ec25e6c6.jpg